Freedom docking in Curacao?

holdon216

Is it at The Magapier?

There's probably a Port Schedule you can check. I'm guessing the Freedom won't fit under the Bridge, so I'm guessing MegaPier. We're on the Breeze and I'm sure it's at the MegaPier. Either pier is close to both sides of Willemstad. ken

There's probably a Port Schedule you can check. I'm guessing the Freedom won't fit under the Bridge, so I'm guessing MegaPier. We're on the Breeze and I'm sure it's at the MegaPier. Either pier is close to both sides of Willemstad. ken

Doesn't have to go under a bridge to get to that pier. But last week when we were there a Celebrity ship was already in port so we were at the farther one. My best guess is that with the late arrival time it will still be there

Doesn't have to go under a bridge to get to that pier. But last week when we were there a Celebrity ship was already in port so we were at the farther one. My best guess is that with the late arrival time it will still be there

We were on the same cruise as AJHunt and yes, the Freedom docked at the "mega pier" - the Celebrity Constellation was at the pier on the river (just inside the floating bridge). My guess too would be that the Freedom will continue to use the mega pier.

Archived