Independence of the Seas?

We will be on the Independence in March 16, 2013. We have been on the Enchantment before.

I have not see too much about the Indpendence.

Can you tell me about this ship?

Pictures anybody?

What kind of entertainment is onboard? I have read that on some ships you have to reserve seats for shows. If we have to reserve, where do I do that, onboard or on Manage My Cruise?

We were on the Independence in Oct. 11 and are returning in Oct. 12. It's large and when we were on it was a school holiday with about 1000 kids. This year we won't have many kids. We were in a JS which was nice, The food was great, the service great too. The entertainment other than the Ice Show and the RCCL singers and dances were not good. My only objection was that on Sea days there was not much to do so hopefully the weather will be good and you will be able to stay by the pool. It was very windy and cooler on the water when we had sea days. We stopped in the Canary Islands which I loved. This year we're going to Gibralta and the East Coast of Spain.

We had our best holiday ever on Indy in 2010, we sail on her again on 2nd June. There is so much to do but you can always find a quiet place if you want. We enjoy watching others on the flow rider etc but haven't yet plucked up courage to do it ourselves. We loved the ice show, amazing what they do on a relatively small rink. The cafe promenade has fresh baked cookies all day (yummy) We find that the crew in all areas are really helpful, for drinks we love the Viking Crown Lounge, great views and great mojitos. I'm sure you'll love it, I can't wait for June 2nd!!!

Archived