Totally Dumb Question RE: Playstation

zrmmiller

My family will be driving from Nebraska to Galveston for our upcoming Magic cruise. (I know far, but we are tying it into a trip to visit family in Dallas). Anyways, my car has a hook up for the playstation and we plan on bringing it so once the kids are bored with books and movies they can play games.

We will park our car in Galveston for the duration for the cruise. The plan is to take the playstation on board with us so we don't leave anything of value in the car.

My question is can we hook it up in the kids room? Will we need cords, I assume the ones to connect it to the car will work? I mean if it's there we could let them play it at night.

Just an idea, don't know if anyone experience with this.

I know they have them in the kids clubs, I don't know about hooking up for the cabin though. I would love to know the answer to this! We booked our boys their own cabin for November and I would love to take the xbox or wii for them to play.

My family will be driving from Nebraska to Galveston for our upcoming Magic cruise. (I know far, but we are tying it into a trip to visit family in Dallas). Anyways, my car has a hook up for the playstation and we plan on bringing it so once the kids are bored with books and movies they can play games.

We will park our car in Galveston for the duration for the cruise. The plan is to take the playstation on board with us so we don't leave anything of value in the car.

My question is can we hook it up in the kids room? Will we need cords, I assume the ones to connect it to the car will work? I mean if it's there we could let them play it at night.

Just an idea, don't know if anyone experience with this.

I believe that the Magic has the newer flat screen Tv's on them and you should be able to hook up to them., unless the TV is in some sort of box or cabinet that would not allow access to the plugs.

The Magic soes have the new flat screens,,, however,,, the new flat screens TV's are also interactive with with the ships internal activities such as room service menus, S&S accounts menus, etc,etc.

In other words, what I'm saying is the TV jacks and menus are locked out and not available for guests use.

The Magic soes have the new flat screens,,, however,,, the new flat screens TV's are also interactive with with the ships internal activities such as room service menus, S&S accounts menus, etc,etc.

In other words, what I'm saying is the TV jacks and menus are locked out and not available for guests use.

Yep..While the ports on the tv is accessbile, its hard to change the input source on the tv

We didn't have any luck hooking anything up (my friend likes to go to sleep with "married with children"...:rolleyes:). I think you can in suites though.

I totally get bringing entertainment for a long trip (we do San Antonio to South Dakota), and I agree...don't leave it in the car (valuable) AND in Texas summers are hellish even in the shade :eek:...leave nothing melty.

I know when my son made it back to the cabin. He was beat. He plopped down on the bed...slept and was out the door early in the morning. He had no time to even notice there was a TV in the room.

Archived