which would you choose?

aft facing balcony or mini suite anywhere? for me they are the same price i currently have deck 10 aft facing balcony (the ones that have two loungers and two chairs on the balcony) on the gem in december, and mini suites are now the same price. what to do? should i give up the fantastic balcony for the mini suite or not?

ok actually i take it back the room i currently have is actually $100.00 pp more than the mini suite since when is aft facing balcony more expensive than a mini suite?

aft facing balcony or mini suite anywhere? for me they are the same price i currently have deck 10 aft facing balcony (the ones that have two loungers and two chairs on the balcony) on the gem in december, and mini suites are now the same price. what to do? should i give up the fantastic balcony for the mini suite or not?

ok actually i take it back the room i currently have is actually $100.00 pp more than the mini suite since when is aft facing balcony more expensive than a mini suite?

Hi Brooks,

Don't give up that aft balcony....for anything less than a full suite. :)

Margaret

Hi Brooks,

Don't give up that aft balcony....for anything less than a full suite. :)

Margaret

margaret,

If you guys are in a inside this cruise jorge and I would be glad to share our aft balcony anytime with you and steve... esp since we will have 4 chairs ;)

we were bow thrusters on our last cruise......we were aft enders last December tho..............:p
We invited Steve to the aft end on our recent cruise, but he was too busy 'thrusting' forward, so he said..:eek:;)

Stick with the aft.. we always do..!!:D and we didn't have any kinda' suite.. Just a aft, with a balcony.. (and a bucket of beer)..:D:)

ok guys then heres another question......if you could upgrade to and AFT mini suite still be aft but in a mini suite for an extra $200 pp but get a smaller balcony because the only ones left are deck 11, would you do it? or would you stick with the bigger balcony smaller room?

ok guys then heres another question......if you could upgrade to and AFT mini suite still be aft but in a mini suite for an extra $200 pp but get a smaller balcony because the only ones left are deck 11, would you do it? or would you stick with the bigger balcony smaller room?

AFT mini suite.

We should never choose an aft cabin because we really prefer the side view! We once had an aft suite, never again! We loved the suite but not the view!

Some love the aft view and some don't!

And us 'AFT' lovers appreciate that, as it gives us more chances to book the aft end!!!:D

Guess its like liking peanut butter.. :eek: YUK! :eek: Don't like it.. :rolleyes:;) most people LOVE it!!:p

And us 'AFT' lovers appreciate that, as it gives us more chances to book the aft end!!!:D

Guess its like liking peanut butter.. :eek: YUK! :eek: Don't like it.. :rolleyes:;) most people LOVE it!!:p

It's the same for us. Many prefer the aft so it's easier for us to get a side view!

I just can't understand what's better with the aft view but I'm glad that people are different.

Archived