Another question about purchasing liquor onboard the Zuiderdam.

Laserjock

I have been doing some searches but not finding anything that answers my question on the selection of liquors that are available through room service.

I am particularly a fan of Captain Morgan and coke...but would take any spiced rum they might sell.

Anyone have an idea of if there is more of a selection than the "liquor and package" menus I have seen?

Thanks in advance...:D

• 1 year later...
Rum available by the liter (no cockes included):

Myers - $25

Bacardi Gold - $32

Bacardi White - $25

Bacardi Limon - $25

That was the list that was in our stateroom on the Volendam - won't vary much from ship to ship.

You can order whole bottles once you're onboard any ship?

Rum available by the liter (no cockes included):

Myers - $25

Bacardi Gold - $32

Bacardi White - $25

Bacardi Limon - $25

That was the list that was in our stateroom on the Volendam - won't vary much from ship to ship.

You can order whole bottles once you're onboard any ship?

Yes you can, but it will cost you another 15% for tips. If you order it before you leave from ships services there is no 15%.

Where exactly is ship services? Do I do this before I get on the boat or just before we leave port? By the way, those dogs are adorable in your picture:p

Where exactly is ship services? Do I do this before I get on the boat or just before we leave port? By the way, those dogs are adorable in your picture:p

Thanks about my babies!! I believe you have to call them no later than 2 weeks before your cruise leaves (I may be wrong about that) I called about a month before the boat left that way I had my credit card statement to prove I paid if there was a problem. When we got on the ship the tonic water was sitting on the desk, I called room service and they then brought the bottle of Stoli. It was pretty funny to see this waiter carrying a bottle of vodka on this beautiful silver tray!!

Yes you can, but it will cost you another 15% for tips. If you order it before you leave from ships services there is no 15%.

I pre-ordered recently and was told by ship services that the 15% was already included in the price. We paid $29 for Bacardi white and $29 for Absolute - both were liters. If you call they can fax or email the complete list with prices.

I didn't post this before but guess I will now. As I said before we pre-ordered for our Noordam cruise. They day were in Turkey we had run out and we were going to place another order with room service. When we went back to the ship the x-ray and search stuff was being handled by the port and not the ship. So I went back out to the duty-free store and picked up 2 more bottles and walked right on the Noordam. It reminded me of the good old days. :D Did I feel guilty? Absolutely not - pun intended :p BTW - the prices were $12 Bacardi and $10 Absolute.

Archived