Tuesday Sale Navigator

Checked the Tuesday Sale and it shows the Navigator with "D" cat balconies for under $700 for 8 straight weeks. Last weeks sale also showed some low pricing. Seems like they might be having a difficult time selling that ship.

Send it to the west coast we won't mind paying the low fares:):D:p

Checked the Tuesday Sale and it shows the Navigator with "D" cat balconies for under $700 for 8 straight weeks. Last weeks sale also showed some low pricing. Seems like they might be having a difficult time selling that ship.

I second that!

They may still be making enough money on alcohol, shore excursions, and other extras to make the Navigator more profitible in the Med than it would be in California. Personally, I'm happy to have the base prices in the Mediterranean stay low - if this keeps up, I may be able to upgrade to a junior suite in October!

It's not the only one...take a look at some Tues pricing on Celebrity in Europe:eek::eek::eek:

Wow that is cheap too bad the airfare is $3000:eek:

It's not the only one...take a look at some Tues pricing on Celebrity in Europe:eek::eek::eek:

Airfare from Phoenix = $4000 that keeps us from going.

The Celebrity link I have is not showing next week.

Count me onboard for the west coast too :D

Are you near PHX?

Airfare from PHX to anywhere is out of our range lately! Even to SD is $89 pp one way! :eek:

SW Valley.

Did get some good air pricing for our trips in Oct. and Dec. Booked as soon as the pricing came out. I think the days of $34 to LA and Vegas are long gone.

Archived