7 Mile Beach & Snorkel on a Tiki Style Party Boat- Grand Cayman

silversunshine

Hi! First time cruiser here!! Just curious if anyone has been on the above named excursion.. What are your thoughts about it? Good and bad. I'm about to book it! We sail on May 20, 2012 on the Carnival Valor.. This excursion's on the 23rd. Also, any advice about what to bring and what not to bring would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

PS.. Anyone who has other excursion suggestions, I'm totally open to them!

On a boat, bring sunscreen, towel, hat....beachy stuff. You probably won't need lots of cash or credit cards...leave most of them in your cabin safe. Don't bring lots of extraneous stuff....you'll be at a beach! Wear your bathing suit under shorts/tee or coverup......that's about it!

We simply went to the beach without an excursion....took the bus....very easy!

On a boat, bring sunscreen, towel, hat....beachy stuff. You probably won't need lots of cash or credit cards...leave most of them in your cabin safe. Don't bring lots of extraneous stuff....you'll be at a beach! Wear your bathing suit under shorts/tee or coverup......that's about it!

We simply went to the beach without an excursion....took the bus....very easy!

Cool! Thanks! That's about what I thought, really, but just wanted to ask and be overly prepared, because that's my nature.. Anyway.. My husband wants to snorkel and I want to drink on the beach, so we thought it sounded fun! I'm not really a swimmer, so snorkeling didn't interest me & he didn't want to leave me alone while he snorkeled on one of the snorkeling only excursions. Rambling.. Anyway.. Thanks!

My wife really wants to do an excursion like that, do you have a link or name or it for me to look up? What was the cost?

Thanks

Here's the link on the Carnival site.. It's $79.99 pp.. I was sold by the complimentary beers! Hopefully they have a large enough supply! :)

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/417085

Hopefully this link works..

Archived