Princess Cruising: What's To Love About It?

RumbLine

An attempt to try and categorize just what it might be that CCers Love about Cruising on Princess. I expect I've left out some significant items, but comments (no flames please) are welcome.

The top reason we love to sail with Princess is that it seems to be one line that is consistent with service and food throughout the entire fleet. Other lines it seems that it has depended on the ship we sail on, where as with Princess we have found the same great service and wonderfully prepared food no matter which ship we choose.

The top reason we love to sail with Princess is that it seems to be one line that is consistent with service and food throughout the entire fleet. Other lines it seems that it has depended on the ship we sail on, where as with Princess we have found the same great service and wonderfully prepared food no matter which ship we choose.

Ditto!

Nothing good at all. Food is terrible, the ships rock too much and the captains are all stupid. ;)

Scott

Highly unlikely. Why don't you humor me and tell me just how many Princess cruises you have been on to form such a statement?

Nothing good at all. Food is terrible, the ships rock too much and the captains are all stupid. ;)

Scott

Good answer Scott. Kinda suits the question.. :rolleyes:

Wow, some people are so harsh.

If you don't like the question or topic, simply move on... it's quite simple. Such negativity is very unappealing.

There are MANY think I like about Princess... to name a few:

• Freshwater pools
  • Personal Choice Dining

Yes, Largin... I was referring to you.

No disrespect, but in my opinion I feel that "fluff" questions/polls pertaining to all ship lines should be posted on the Cruise Discussion Board not the specific cruise line boards like Princess, Carnival and Celebrity. So if you really do not like my opinions you can always put me on your ignore list.. :D

No disrespect, but in my opinion I feel that "fluff" questions/polls pertaining to all ship lines should be posted on the Cruise Discussion Board not the specific cruise line boards like Princess, Carnival and Celebrity. So if you really do not like my opinions you can always put me on your ignore list.. :D

It's not your opinion that I don't like. I simply think it is unnecessary to post some of your comments. You say that you don't want to "disrespect" but then you call someones thread "fluff".

It seems as tho you want to do the moderators job, and dictate which threads are appropriate, and which are not. Since you aren't a moderator or a host, it would probably be best if you simply let them do their jobs.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... If you don't like a particular thread, simply ignore it and move on.

There is no need to post that you don't like the topic or the thread.

There are times when you post valuable information, Largin. There are times when you post interesting opinions... but to condemn someones thread, or to say that it doesn't belong here, simply isn't your job or responsibility.

Scott

Well said with tongue firmly in cheek!

Lay off of ahracer! I enjoyed his humor in answering the question!

Lay off of ahracer! I enjoyed his humor in answering the question!

Not sure if this post was in reference to my post... but I didn't say anything to Scott (ahracer)...

I have a great sense of humor... it's the "mean spirited" unnecessary posts that I don't particularly like.

Aw, gee, "can't we all just get along" and enjoy the serious and the not-so-serious things that go on here! Much better to plan and think about that next cruise than for anyone (and I really mean anyone) to get too worked up!

Happy Cruzin!

Well said. And I was not referring to any specific post, but to just say that there WAS humor there. I have only been on this board for a few months, but I recognized "ahracer" (and love that name!) and knew immediately it was tongue in cheek.

And coiran, we will be on Star in W. Carib. in late November, so will be looking to here from you then!

...and enjoy the serious and the not-so-serious things that go on here! Happy Cruzin!

Great attitude! I wish more people here had your attitude!! Not every thread has to be serious cruise info... Some are really fun!

Enjoy your cruise!

Oh, I collect quotes... Here's one for ya ;) :

A silent mouth is melodious.

-- Irish Proverbs

Very good - How many posts do you have on this thread? How many posts do I have? Who is more melodious??

I like Polish proverbs better!

Ron

Archived