Laundry during stop in Singapore

seahappy08

Going away for a month on a btb cruise coming in and out of Singapore. No self service laundry facilities on board anyone know of a good laundry that would wash and press our clothes by the next morning?

Going away for a month on a btb cruise coming in and out of Singapore. No self service laundry facilities on board anyone know of a good laundry that would wash and press our clothes by the next morning?

How long will you be in Singapore and where will your ship be docking?

Not that many laundry shops in Singapore, I must say.

IF you are dragging laundry off the ship, you will have to clear Customs. This could possibly be more hassle than it is worth and may not be allowed at all.

Have you checked using the ship's laundry? We always use it, in fact about 2 times on a 2 week cruise. And I ALWAYS have suits, dresses, etc dry cleaned on the ship BEFORE we leave the ship because they do a great job on any ship we have been on and at a considerable cheaper price than I can have done at home. A lot of ship's have "stuff a bag" prices for laundry.

IF you are dragging laundry off the ship, you will have to clear Customs. This could possibly be more hassle than it is worth and may not be allowed at all.

Have you checked using the ship's laundry? We always use it, in fact about 2 times on a 2 week cruise. And I ALWAYS have suits, dresses, etc dry cleaned on the ship BEFORE we leave the ship because they do a great job on any ship we have been on and at a considerable cheaper price than I can have done at home. A lot of ship's have "stuff a bag" prices for laundry.

Thnaks again the only long cruise I have been on is with Princess and they have self sevice laundry. I think your idea sounds great and is a lot less hastle and things will not get lost. Thanks for all your help will use ships services.:p

Archived