Just Returned from Legend 7 Day Exotic Western Caribbean

Surfwench

Wonderful review! We will be cruising on May 20 so very useful info for us! How much cash do you recommend for a couple to take? This is our first cruise, so we aren't sure!

We took $300.00 and came back with some.... make sure you have plenty of smaller bills. Our mistake to take only $20.00.... really hard to break those. Have fun!:)

We took $300.00 and came back with some.... make sure you have plenty of smaller bills. Our mistake to take only $20.00.... really hard to break those. Have fun!:)

Just wanted to say that it really depends on how much you plan to shop and/or eat off the ship. If you plan to bring back a few gifts, or purchase liquor in port, I would suggest bringing more. We typically budget around a $100 per port, plus the cost of any non-Carnival excursions.

I totally agree with the suggestion to bring small bills. We started saving all of our $1 and $5 a few months prior to cruising.

Thanks for the review. We are sailing this itinerary also, the last time we cruised the Legend, our first port was Grand Cayman, and now it 's the last port. We are patiently waiting another 123 days til we cruise.:eek:

Thanks so much for your helpful review! I am getting very excited about our cruise on the Legend in July. :D

Do you remember, by chance, which night chef's table was on? We have reserved our spot for that, but I don't know which night to expect it.

Thanks so much for your helpful review! I am getting very excited about our cruise on the Legend in July. :D

Do you remember' date=' by chance, which night chef's table was on? We have reserved our spot for that, but I don't know which night to expect it.[/quote']

Chef's Table was offered two nights... Tuesday or Thursday. Because of our excursion schedule we chose Thursday. :):)

Enjoyed your review, thanks for posting/sharing. We always sail out of NOLA because of the convienience of being only an hour and a half from port. Wandering why CCL doesn't offer the 4-port/7-day cruises out of NOLA as well? Believe I will address them on this and see what the response is. Not trying to highjack your thread, again, appreciate your FUNtastic review!! :)

Happy Cruisin Ya'll !!

Archived