Celebrity Connections?????

Mr BowWow

We are going on Millennium 09 December 2012: last week I was able to go on connections and read the roll call notes. For the past week, all I get is an error message. Years ago when Cruise Critic was a baby, I was a heavy duty poster...I found it better to behave myself and stay quiet and keep LauraS happy and problem/stress free. Can anyone tell me if I am only one getting an error message when they try to go on Connections? We are trying to plan our trip on the very best large ship premium cruise line.

We are going on Millennium 09 December 2012: last week I was able to go on connections and read the roll call notes. For the past week, all I get is an error message. Years ago when Cruise Critic was a baby, I was a heavy duty poster...I found it better to behave myself and stay quiet and keep LauraS happy and problem/stress free. Can anyone tell me if I am only one getting an error message when they try to go on Connections? We are trying to plan our trip on the very best large ship premium cruise line.

Not sure what you mean by connections. The Roll Calls are all accessable. The sign up for the cruise connections party has been down for a couple of days.

You do need to be signed in. Perhaps that is it.

Archived