Carnival's website?

Hey cruiserguy! Sorry we never got a chance to meet during our last cruise. Did you happen to see Duncan the service dog walking around? I did - very nice guy. :D

The website seems okay to me this morning. Have you tried using a different browser to access it?

Hey cruiserguy! Sorry we never got a chance to meet during our last cruise. Did you happen to see Duncan the service dog walking around? I did - very nice guy. :D

The website seems okay to me this morning. Have you tried using a different browser to access it?

Saw him once.

Try booking a phony cruise. When I try I can do everything except the final "Book it" which is the important step. :D

I'm just going to phone them today.

I have a great PVP. I find exactly what I want, including cabin, and call him. What he comes up with price-wise is exactly what the website shows. It only takes a few minutes.

One of the few times I prefer talking to someone other than doing it myself online. But he's great and I want him to get credit for the cruise. I do my own homework so I'm sure I'm getting just want I want.

Yeah, why not book myself, since I'm doing the work? I don't know, really. He's just a great guy. Calls me after every cruise to ask how it was and seems to seriously care whether I had a good time and, if not, what I think could use some work.

Anyway, yeah, sometimes it is just easier to pick up the phone and call. I mean, with Carnival's website quirks, it just seems safer and easier. I never seem to have any issues with the website, but apparently lots of others do from time to time.

Archived