My Carnival Liberty Review w/ lots of pictures - April 28 - May 5, 2012

Great review! I'll be on the Liberty in February and I love reading about the ship. I'll be on the Breeze in April, so I hope you do a review of that cruise too. How much were the massages on Grand Turk and do you book it upon arrival or in advance? Thanks! Great pics. I have the Rebel T2i. Bought it a few years ago and still learning it.

wonderful review Bevie!! I love how you just let the words flow. It was terrific having been there to experience then getting to relive it through your eyes. and you tease, not posting it all at once! brilliant! lol. I couldn't see all of your pics for some reason..something about "bandwidth exceeded" on the little graphic. *sad* Anyone know how to fix that? I'm so anxious to see all of her pics!

[/quote

I had the same problem but whatever you did I not only can see the pix but the text is now perfect just like your review. Carnival should use your guys in their brochures...if they still even have them.

Yep I can see the pics. Bev girl I'm still wishing we'd done those beach massages! Next time. I'm gonna have to put my foot down instead of letting him talk me out of new experiences!

Great review! I'll be on the Liberty in February and I love reading about the ship. I'll be on the Breeze in April, so I hope you do a review of that cruise too. How much were the massages on Grand Turk and do you book it upon arrival or in advance? Thanks! Great pics. I have the Rebel T2i. Bought it a few years ago and still learning it.

Thanks to these boards, I had found the information on the ports of call boarunder Grand Turk. It was booked in advanced, a few weeks before we left and it was with Latoya at oceanscapesspa. You can email her at oceanscapesspa at gmail dot com. Prebooking was $1 a minute but it was a bit more if you did not prebook. I think it was like $20 for 15 minutes. Also, I wanted a particular time slot so it worked out better prebooking. I told her we will be back in December. May even get the kids mini ones while we are there.

[/quote

I had the same problem but whatever you did I not only can see the pix but the text is now perfect just like your review. Carnival should use your guys in their brochures...if they still even have them.

Thanks for your comment and glad you were able to see the pictures better now. I didn't do anything different though but I did upgrade the photobucket account to pro so not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Yep I can see the pics. Bev girl I'm still wishing we'd done those beach massages! Next time. I'm gonna have to put my foot down instead of letting him talk me out of new experiences!

Candyce, I told you it was good. Next time, let me have a word with that hubby of yours lol. See, i got him to book the Breeze.

Folks, I have upgraded my photobucket account to pro so hopefully you will be able to see the pictures again soon.

That happens to me every time I write a review too :D I think Carnival should give us an OBC for commission...LOL!

Awesome review Bevie! Hubby, the kids and I booked last night for August 4th! And lo and behold, this morning I see your fabulous review. We will be celebrating my 50th, my husband's 53rd and our 25th wedding anniversary. A lot to celebrate!

I will continue to go back and look at the pics to keep me psyched until then. You and your husband make a lovely couple.

We are going on the Breeze for Christmas, but I haven't booked yet.

Thxs. again!

P.S. Where do you book the cabana for Half Moon Cay?

P.S. Where do you book the cabana for Half Moon Cay?

You can now do it on Carnival's website as a shore excursion.

Not all that long ago they could only be booked at the Shore Excursions desk onboard, which meant early arrival at the pier and a mad dash if you wanted one of the 16 cabanas at HMC. They go fast. :)

Good morning. I saw someone has already answered the question about booking the cabana at HMC, thanks.

We booked the massage with LaToya after reading about her services on the Grand Turk ports of call board. You can email her at oceanscapesspa at gmail dot com. The cost when booking in advance was $1 a minute so we booked 1 hour, ½ hr each for hubby and I. I will be booking her again for December. She also has a FB page and you can post on there too for a reservation. I had done both, email and FB to her.

It's not far from the port, about 3 - 4 min walk up the beach, you are not reaching as far as where Jack's Shack is.

Great review. Thanks for providing me with a nice relaxing evening. I was a bit stressed today and decided I needed to go on a cruise. LOL You were the Captain !

We will be on the Breeze in March so we can enjoy those Guy burgers then. Frankly, that photo made my mouth water more than any photo from the Chef's Table.

You and your husband are a beautiful couple. Looking forward to your Breeze review.

Great review and pics. First time to Grand Turk in November, so like to see any pics of that port. :)

And I love this photo.

Wow, the chef, he's so dreamy...sigh :D

Yep, not Mcdreamy ... but yes, a bit dreamy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great review. Thanks for providing me with a nice relaxing evening. I was a bit stressed today and decided I needed to go on a cruise. LOL You were the Captain ![/size

We will be on the Breeze in March so we can enjoy those Guy burgers then. Frankly, that photo made my mouth water more than any photo from the Chef's Table.

You and your husband are a beautiful couple. Looking forward to your Breeze review.

Well, I am glad you enjoyed the ride and I helped to de-stress your day. Thanks also for the nice compliment.

Being on the Breeze for 14 days I may just do a picture review and overall comments and not day by day replay. I know I will be anxiously waiting to read others review before we go.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pyv3cm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived