Bannister Island Menu?

mitsugirly

Does anyone have a picture or link of a menu at Bannister Island? I'm looking for what they might be serving and how much it cost. The only menu I could find was from 2005 I believe, so I'm sure prices have changed.

Do they only have things like hamburgers and hot dogs? No Belize food?

I've seen people mention that drinks are $5 or $6 but then again people are saying more like $10. :eek: Also anyone know how much their soda is and is it served in a glass with ice or a can?

Thanks in advance. :)

I also forgot to ask...

Do you have to rent the kayaks or floatie mats? Or are those provided free of charge?

No charge for the kayaks but they do have a tip jar that I put a dollar in. The mats are also free but a lot of people were useing them for pads on their chairs so they were not readily available. As to the food I did'nt eat their but they were selling burgers and hot dogs from a grill . The beer was less than $10 but I don't recall the exact price.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if its allowed but why not take some fruit and cookies from the buffet in ziplock bags. Some islands won't let you bring fruit ashore. Or before the cruise buy some Pringles. The cans will protect them in transit. Or packs of peanut butter crackers. Just some thoughts.

Not sure if its allowed but why not take some fruit and cookies from the buffet in ziplock bags..

on the islands you are not supposed to take off food unless its prepackaged-- like the can of pringles (which will be very expensive on the ship)

Some islands there are huge fines associated with bringing food off the ship

With Belieze their delicacy is giblet-- which is our gerbils.

Nah, bringing food off the ship is a no-no, plus that's not exactly a "meal" which I'm sure after being in the hot sun and swimming, we will need to get our bellies full. :D Just looking for a menu and pricing. :)

I don't have a menu, but we did order food there- I think we had nachos and an order of fries (I also have small kids who are always hungry after swimming)- that with a bottle of water was about $10. Not bad, and the food was fine. I didn't notice any particular "local" food though- mostly your typical bar stuff. It was a great day.... enjoy!

I don't have a menu, but we did order food there- I think we had nachos and an order of fries (I also have small kids who are always hungry after swimming)- that with a bottle of water was about $10. Not bad, and the food was fine. I didn't notice any particular "local" food though- mostly your typical bar stuff. It was a great day.... enjoy!

That doesn't sound too expensive at all. Great! Thanks for the info. :)

Archived