Taxi to Perast from Kotor?

Does anyone know how much a taxi from Kotor to Perast is and if they are readily available?. Also easily available from Perast back to Kotor?

Looks like a lovely small port close to Kotor and might be worth an hour or two...Rick Steves highly recommends this town, but can't get any information on any transport .

I would appreciate any information.

thanks,

Robin

• 10 months later...
Hi Robin,

We were in Kotor in August and befriended a taxi driver that I have since sent several people to.

I have a list of his rates if you want to e-mail me.

Frank

Frosato@sympatico.ca

Hi Frank,

I have emailed you to obtain the info re the driver.

Freda

Does anyone know how much a taxi from Kotor to Perast is and if they are readily available?. Also easily available from Perast back to Kotor?

Looks like a lovely small port close to Kotor and might be worth an hour or two...Rick Steves highly recommends this town, but can't get any information on any transport .

I would appreciate any information.

thanks,

Robin

Hi Robin

The last 2 minutes of this

shows us taking a water taxi to Perast (and back, but we didn't get out). I have no idea how much it would be for a single trip, no doubt more than a normal taxi but it was a fun ride. All the best, Tony

Like you I also wanted to visit Perast . Did find info about a public bus that you catch in Kotor found the inof on Tripadvisor. The bus station is near the port in Kotor. Runs every hour 30 minute ride. cost about 5 euros. Also found out where the taxi stand is in Kotor. Apparently taxi as the port gate are more expensive. Cost to Perast is about 20 Euros.

• 3 weeks later...

We will be in Kotor in about 2.5 weeks time! We are very excited; and are really hoping to visit the town of Perast. We will be there on a Sunday. Does anyone know if there are frequent bus services from Kotor to Perast on a Sunday? What about from Perast to Kotor? Thank you so much in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...