Port Canaveral transportation

xplor97

banditswife- YOU just knocked it out of the park for me! Radisson has a Fly, Ride & Stay Standard Room...with the two nights I plan on staying they will provide roundtrip service from Orlando airport to the Radisson! Thank you! See I knew my Carnival ppl would come through!

Did they say they would pick you up for free? Their site says that they charge $33 for one person, $50 for 2 and each additional person is $10 for one way. They will send a Lincoln Town Car with a max of 2 people for $85 one way. I hope they didn't mislead you.

I know their shuttle from the hotel to the port or the port to the hotel is free. You'll love the Radisson. The pool is fantastic and there are restaurants close by and one in the restaurant.

We booked a fly snooze & cruise pkg for our Oct. Dream cruise. They're picking us up from the airport, dropping us off @ their hotel, we stay the night, the next day they take us to the port & drop us off at the ship, and at the end of the cruise they pick us up at the ship & take us back to the airport all for $189. I booked that quick, it seemed like a good deal compared to the price of a shuttle RT & an added expense of a room for the night. I'm excited!

We used Happy Limo - excellent service they picked us up at the airport

and took us to Country Inn & Suites (there was a gas station/store right next to the hotel to get pop). CI &S offers free breakfast and had

a free shuttle to the port the next morning. After the cruise HL was

waiting to take us back to the airport. Went very smoothly and would

highly recommend.

We used Cocoa Beach Shuttle service. They were waiting for us in Orlando and took us to the Radisson at the Port in Port Canaveral. Tell them you are a cruise critic member when making your reservation and they will give you ten percent off. We also used them to bring us to the cruise ship...The Dream. Cost was $4.00 per person. Great service. :):p

I called the Radisson and confirmed that they do provided transportation from Orlando airport to the Radisson with the Fly, Ride & Stay rate. Booked two nights, so we have roundtrip transportation for two people. $362.97 total for two nights...BOOKED!:D

That's great! I know you'll enjoy the Radisson. Great pool, great Tiki bar, restaurant on site, Italian restaurant on one side, another one on other side and a Mickey D's across the street. There is also a minature golf course, go-kart track, arcade within a couple of blocks. In the morning of departure, you can go outside and see the ship coming in, then watch it dock. We caught the Dream as she was coming in from the front of the hotel, then watched her dock from the side of the hotel.

This is a view from the side looking towards the pier. That's an RCI ship. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2115982660030186251RmicKa

Here's a picture of the pool at night. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2878546720030186251PBbNfe

The pool area. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2122461240030186251QuzGQh

The Tiki Bar. http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2830700770030186251ImikWl

May I ask what hotel this is?

Thankyou

We have a Dream cruise scheduled for Nov 2012. We are doing the fly, snooze & cruise pkg for $199- 2 pax. It includes hotel (1 night), transport fr MCO to hotel, transport to cruise port fr hotel, breakfast & I believe transport back to MCO after cruise. For us it seemed the best option.

xplor97...Great that you made your hotel and shuttle plans, that is a big relief for you. Are you talking about the Radisson at the Port? And is your shuttle to the hotel from the airport a private or shared ride?

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Suites on McCoy road. Laura's shuttle is onsite. The Sleep Inn picked us up at the airport for free. They had a Waffle House near we ate at, and a convenience store within walking distance to buy soda to take on the ship. Free breakfast in the morning.

Laura's took us to the ship in the morning and was there waiting for us when we got off the ship a week later. Took us directly to the airpot. It was awesome not having to worry about finding a ride or getting around ourselves. We are booked to do the same thing for the next cruise.

There are all kinds of options and it sounds like you found a perfect one for you. I am somewhat confused as we flew in to Orlando April 21/12 at 9:30. Had booked a full sized car from budget on line using one of the rental car momma codes. Paid about 90.00 all in and that included the 13.95 option for gas if you drive under 75 miles. No drop fees .

I have the Budget rental car reciept for the return trip from Port Canaveral to Orlando right in front of me. Picked up 9:13 am on april 28. dropped off at Orlando airport at 6:52 am on April 29. I filled the tank myself (watch out for the two bandit gas stations (sun coast ?) right by the airport. They were charging 5.99 / gallon. The seven eleven about 3 miles up the road was 3.99/gallon.

Charges on the bill are as follows for a Taurus (really nice car with HUGE trunk).

Vehicle charge 61.00 tire/battery 0.02 Lics recoup 0.78 Energy recovery .60 State surcharge 2.00 subtotal 64.40 6% tax 3.86. Total charges 68.26.

shuttle to and from the budget location in port canaveral was simple if a little crowded.

Archived