Dedicated menu for room service?

redfish1955

Will be sailing on the Infinity soon. Is there a dedicated menu for room service, or do you order what they will be serving in the Main Dining Room on a given day? Can you order room service from any other restaurants, like Bistro on Five, Cafe al Bacio, or the Aqua Spa Cafe? Thanks for any information!:D

There are three types of menus for room service.

1. In a book in your cabin and/or an interactive TV menu there is a room service menu with a limited number of 24 hour items.

2. There is a breakfast hang tag menu that you put out the night before. Includes standard hot breakfast and continental breakfast items. They are very timely on delivery with this and will call your cabin when the food is just a couple minutes away (great wake up call). You can also order breakfast items at the last minute but when we've done that it's taken 45 min or so for delivery.

3. For lunch and dinner you can order off the main dining room menu during the hours these items are served in the dining room. Ask your cabin steward for a copy of the menu or it will be posted outside the dining room.

You can not order room service from any of the specialty restaurants or other venues around the ship.

Larry,

Thanks for the detailed message! Ordering room service is one of my favorite parts of being on vacation. Especially like the idea of ordering it for breakfast and sitting out on the balcony! Are we there yet?

1. In a book in your cabin and/or an interactive TV menu there is a room service menu with a limited number of 24 hour items.

2. There is a breakfast hang tag menu that you put out the night before. Includes standard hot breakfast and continental breakfast items. They are very timely on delivery with this and will call your cabin when the food is just a couple minutes away (great wake up call). You can also order breakfast items at the last minute but when we've done that it's taken 45 min or so for delivery.

3. For lunch and dinner you can order off the main dining room menu during the hours these items are served in the dining room. Ask your cabin steward for a copy of the menu or it will be posted outside the dining room.

You can not order room service from any of the specialty restaurants or other venues around the ship.

On another thread someone replied to me that you can order appetizers from the menu in the afternoon. Is that correct?

And to show what a full service guy you are, aren't these your photos of the room service menu?

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_4p4D3X#!i=519792288&k=WLNwc

It's two pages. I think that these are the items you listed in 1.

On another thread someone replied to me that you can order appetizers from the menu in the afternoon. Is that correct?

If you mean something like a cheese plate then yes. There may be some other items as well.

And to show what a full service guy you are, aren't these your photos of the room service menu?

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Menus-and-Information/4467773_4p4D3X#!i=519792288&k=WLNwc

It's two pages. I think that these are the items you listed in 1.

Yes. that photo is a few years old and I'm not how current it is as we never order room service other than breakfast and something like a cheese plate in the late afternoon, but I think it is fairly representative of what the room service offerings are.

There are also breakfast menus on the prior page of photos on the same link.

Archived