Where did all the cabins go??

I was looking at the 2013/2014 schedule. When I searched for a balcony cabin (Oasis and Freedom class) for April and May, 2014 Caribbean, all the lower price cabins are sold out.

How can they be sold out already when the schedule just came out? :confused:

Assuming your looking on RC's website, that place seems to show what they want when they want. If I'm serious about booking or looking at prices, I call Crown and Anchor.

I was looking at the Royal Caribbean site. I just figured it out though :rolleyes: ... they are showing prices for 2 people because that's what I was trying to book. The prices used to show per person. :o

• 5 months later...
[quote name='D&beach&J']I was looking at the 2013/2014 schedule. When I searched for a balcony cabin (Oasis and Freedom class) for April and May, 2014 Caribbean, all the lower price cabins are sold out.

How can they be sold out already when the schedule just came out? :confused:[/QUOTE]
Hey there! Remember me, Jan 31 cruise, 2010. We were on IOS and you and hubby, another couple (he had just been thru surgery), Cathy & Rich, and my husband Paul and I, Nicole. I still have a pic of you guys sitting on the beach at Costa Maya (I think that's what it was!) I'm finally cruising again! Freedom of the Seas, July 14, 2013, and we are bringing the girls this time. We booked a balcony, and an inside promenade for them. I'm looking at your upcoming schedule, and wow! I would love to cruise like that! Have a great time!!

Archived