Experiation Date on Some Threads

cruzbabe

Yes, some of these threads seem to go on... and on... and on...

However, I think if someone isn't interested in reading or participating, they should simply ignore the thread and not participate.

I find it humurous when someone posts on a thread, "Okay, let's let this thread die"... Don't they realize that they are bringing that thread to the top again, which is guraranteed to get more results?

I think there are all types of threads here... useful, silly, subjective, opinionated, informative, chatty, etc etc... Simply participate in the ones you enjoy, and ignore the ones you aren't interested in.

And of course my disclaimer is that this is just my opinion! ;)

Hi Dreamer, When are we going to have Princess Trivial Pursuit game again?

Lol! Sounds like fun! Let's do one soon!! But I think for some reason, it was moved to the Floataway Lounge last time, even tho it was ALL about Princess!

I'll have to see if I can scrounge that up!

Great memory!!

I asked Laura S about some type of expiration date, and if I understood her response correctly, it is not now possible, but may be added to their program at some future unspecified date.

• Administrators

One of the problems with "mass pruning" of older threads and posts is...that if we do that.....members will find their POSTING COUNTS go down.

At some point, however, we will have to ditch some really old posts. For the time being, everything stays as it is.

Laura

Archived