OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

THAT LOOKS SOOOOOOOO GOOODDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!

In no time at all we will be under the 52 week mark and thats when I really start to enjoy it !!!!! I hate the thoughts of waiting soooo long to see so many of my cruising friends though but it will all be worth it !!!! LOVE YOU ALL:D

I know, it seems like such a long way away. My Breeze cruise is only 18 weeks away now and we started the countdown when it was around 90 weeks.

weren't we over 100 weeks when we started Malihini countdown? I dont remember

I think it was close to that.

Alternatively, we are:

1 year, 3 months, 5 days

OR

39,916,800 seconds

OR

665,280 minutes

OR

11,088 hours

away. In those terms, 66 weeks doesn't sound so bad. :D

Okay...I am hoping that someone can help me out with this....

We are cruising out of Galveston in March 2013, and flying into IAH- Houston Intercontinental. I am having a heck of a time trying to find a shuttle from airport to Galveston that I won't have to sell my house to pay for :eek:

Unfortunately it is on a Saturday that we need to go to Galveston but aren't cruising until Sunday. The cheapest I could find was $150 one way for up tp 5 people. Now we have 4, but still...that doesn't even include the tip :(

If anyone here knows of a cheaper way, I would truly be forever in your debt...heck I would even give you my DS :D;) LOL

Thanks Sue

We are cruising out of Galveston in March 2013, and flying into IAH- Houston Intercontinental. I am having a heck of a time trying to find a shuttle from airport to Galveston that I won't have to sell my house to pay for :eek:

Unfortunately it is on a Saturday that we need to go to Galveston but aren't cruising until Sunday. The cheapest I could find was $150 one way for up tp 5 people. Now we have 4, but still...that doesn't even include the tip :(

If anyone here knows of a cheaper way, I would truly be forever in your debt...heck I would even give you my DS :D;) LOL

Thanks Sue

U r just trying to be an empty nester like us Suzi! <3

Try checking on Carnival websight to see what they charge for shuttle. We took a bus ride from there one time for a cruise on a bus that was for Carnival. It was a long ride, too. Hope you are able to find a cheaper rate.

UOTE=Suziq333;35909622]Okay...I am hoping that someone can help me out with this....

Thanks Sue

Thanks Sue

When we flew to Houston (IAH), we took the Carnival shuttle bus to Galveston. It was about a 2-hr ride. Here's the current cost of their shuttle:

Cost of Transfers:

Applicable to Cruise Only guest

Between Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) to Port of Galveston:

One Way: $40.00 Round Trip: $80.00

Between Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) to Port of Galveston:

One Way: $30.00 Round Trip: $60.00

Good luck!

:cool:Bill

Thanks for the info guys, but I am cruising Royal this time...Will wait to see what they have to offer when it opens up. We can get a limo for $130 one way, so between the 4 of us,that is the best I have seen. Still seems REALLY steep to me :eek: I told Bruce that we should open a shuttle service in Houston/Galveston and charge 10% less than the others :D We would be very busy I suspect ;)

just back from the Carnival Ecstacy for a quick 4 day with Uffdafla.. AKA Dan and Kelly !!!!! What an awesome time we had. Only 88 days til we see them again.

Also as an FYI I also booked the Carnival Liberty for August 31st. If any of you want to join me please email me I got two friend and family certificates which I would be happy to give you. They give you those when you book on board. Email me and we can figure out how to getthem too you and booking etc..

just back from the Carnival Ecstacy for a quick 4 day with Uffdafla.. AKA Dan and Kelly !!!!! What an awesome time we had. Only 88 days til we see them again.

Also as an FYI I also booked the Carnival Liberty for August 31st. If any of you want to join me please email me I got two friend and family certificates which I would be happy to give you. They give you those when you book on board. Email me and we can figure out how to getthem too you and booking etc..

Welcome back Amy ...we missed you !!!

I wish we could join you, but we are going to Hawaii for our anniversary in November 2013 and cruising in March 2013, so can't do anything that big ;) Maybe a land cruise but not the Liberty :(

Welcome back Amy ...we missed you !!!

I wish we could join you, but we are going to Hawaii for our anniversary in November 2013 and cruising in March 2013, so can't do anything that big ;) Maybe a land cruise but not the Liberty :(

Hawaii is so much more realistic for you guys since you are on the left coast.;)

Might be moving the date of the Liberty up a little in August, not sure yet though. May have other plans for end of summer. all up in the air still.

Well...winter is setting in here. Not winter as most of you know it, but wet, rainy, cold :( I wish we could get more snow instead of this rain, but then we couldn't drive anywhere for fear of all the idiots on the road :eek:

Suzi wants a white Christmas PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone said a little prayer for all the lost souls who gave us our freedom..I know I am VERY grateful :):)

Hope everyone is doing well.

This cruise seems so far off. I just wish it were a tad bit closer because if it were, we might see some price drops. :D I've spent so much time lately checking the fare viewer site for prices. On both my Breeze and Hawaii cruises, the prices have come down. In the case of the Breeze, right now I have $90 OBC and there are still lots of cove balconies available, so hopefully I might still get a bit more. And the Hawaii cruise is down over $500 from the price I originally booked, plus I might be eligible for an upgrade on that cruise from an 8A to an 8B or 8C!

Oh, the life of a cruise addict! :D