OFF. CC 3rd ANNUAL SUPERBOWL/VALENTINE B2B 2/2 & 2/8 2014 ON THE FREEDOM REDUCED DEP.

Robin - my bad :o - I guess I didn't pay enough attention and your post made me realized that you live in Reno, one of my favorite places to visit!

I haven't been to Reno for a couple of years and I'm hoping to get a quick trip there maybe around September next year. I have two other "cruise family" friends who live in the area (one in Reno, one in Sparks). Last time I was there, we went to the Nugget for the Awful, Awful burger. :D

And congrats on the upcoming new grandbaby.

Thanks!

The awful, awful...you haven't had a burger and fries till you eat one of those, our favorite!

If you come to Reno let me know, I love a girls night out! Hopefully we'll be here, cruising the Med. and British Isles Sept 2013

I'm here, too. Been busy with work and too tired once I'm home to do much else. :D Looking forward to the long weekend for sure.

Next Wednesday should be interesting. The BC Government Employees' Union has not had a contract since March and they have been holding rotating one day strikes all around the Province. It's Victoria's turn next Wednesday and since, as an auxiliary employee, I'm a member of the Union, I have to take part. It means a four hour shift of picketing, which will be difficult with my knee, but fortunately, the people here in the office are okay with me either not showing up for picket duty or doing

what I can and bringing a chair to sit on as needed.

I think the last time I walked a picket line was back around 1986 when the BCGEU went on strike. That strike lasted more than a day that time. A few years after that strike, I won a job that was excluded from the Union, so I haven't been too worried about strikes since then.

Well, at least the weather is supposed to be nice that day. :D

Sandy, I think I would take a chair to sit on if it were me. Four hours is a long time to be standing on your new knee. Take care

Leila :)

We're still here!

Went Lake Tahoe yesterday, spent the night with family. Heading to the Rib cook-off in Sparks tonight then meeting up with family at Donner lake tomorrow for a day of fishing and picnic.

We've also been looking for a house to buy and a new grandbaby is due on the 7th....so very busy time for us:)

Take care everyone and have a great holiday weekend!

I saw your pictures you took at Lake Tahoe. Looked like a good time. Congrats on the new grandchild to be born soon. Hope you and Robert are doing well. Can't wait to see you again in 2014.

Leila:rolleyes:

We are home!!!! Well not really home but back on land sitting on the transfer bus to go back to Orlando. Boo hoo had an awesome time with our friends from vero beach Fl. who surprised us and booked the cruise two days before sail away. Best surprise ever.

Welcome (almost) home. :D What a great surprise to have your friends on board. Love those kind of surprises.

Sandy, I think I would take a chair to sit on if it were me. Four hours is a long time to be standing on your new knee. Take care

Leila :)

For sure I'll be taking a chair. And if I don't manage to do four hours, that's not a problem, they are totally understanding of my situation.

Well it is official........ We paid our full deposit and got the Early Saver rate :D

We will be in room 6450, and we are really looking forward to the HUGE balcony;)

Now just have to wait for 515 days until sailing :eek:

However shall I last !!!!!

Well it is official........ We paid our full deposit and got the Early Saver rate :D

We will be in room 6450, and we are really looking forward to the HUGE balcony;)

Now just have to wait for 515 days until sailing :eek:

However shall I last !!!!!

AND......its double official we paid our deposit with SuziQ and we have the other HUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEE balcony next to her and we are 6442.

Now for anyone else interested the other two HUGE balconies on our floor on the starboard side are still available... how sweet would it be if our group both got those too. NOTE: those balconies are the same price as all the other 8A balconies but twice the size. RESERVE EM QUICK NFL'ers ! and in the meantime GO COWBOYS !!!

AND......its double official we paid our deposit with SuziQ and we have the other HUUUUUGGGGGGEEEEEEEE balcony next to her and we are 6442.

Now for anyone else interested the other two HUGE balconies on our floor on the starboard side are still available... how sweet would it be if our group both got those too. NOTE: those balconies are the same price as all the other 8A balconies but twice the size. RESERVE EM QUICK NFL'ers ! and in the meantime GO COWBOYS !!!

We're in 6304, it's not the big balcony but we're on the same floor!

We're in 6304, it's not the big balcony but we're on the same floor!

Robin what category is your cabin ? you are just down the hall from us. Im telling ya you should look at the big balconies they were the same as the regular ones.

you girls better be prepared for us party peps visiting every wild paty you throw

oh Dan the Man I am never ready for you party peeps !!!!! Listen buddy you better be careful on my balcony cause I dont need security paperwork crap screwing up my vacation with anyone trying to swim with the dolphins :eek: Austin and I had so much fun seeing you and Kelly a couple weeks ago that guess what ????? We are coming back on Halloween and doing the 4 day and going home on 11/6. Trick or treat !!

Robin what category is your cabin ? you are just down the hall from us. Im telling ya you should look at the big balconies they were the same as the regular ones.

Amy: we are booked into a balcony cabin, upper deck. Shot an email to Kathryn inquiring about the larger balconies and switching. We booked ES so I don't know if we can make any changes or if there would be a charge to do so. We'll see what she says.

Amy: we are booked into a balcony cabin, upper deck. Shot an email to Kathryn inquiring about the larger balconies and switching. We booked ES so I don't know if we can make any changes or if there would be a charge to do so. We'll see what she says.

Robin you are in an 8B we are in an 8A. Im not sure if you are allowed to go down a category or not you are always allowed to change comparable or increase the category. Maybe you are better off where you are though since you are DEFINITELY mid ship which is something I remember you wanting after the rocking and rolling ride of Hawaii.

you girls better be prepared for us party peps visiting every wild party you throw

Anytime Dan...we LOVE to party with you and Kelly...always have so much fun...and we don't even get into TOO much trouble ;):D

Where are you guys cabin??

Robin you are in an 8B we are in an 8A. Im not sure if you are allowed to go down a category or not you are always allowed to change comparable or increase the category. Maybe you are better off where you are though since you are DEFINITELY mid ship which is something I remember you wanting after the rocking and rolling ride of Hawaii.

I am now booked into cabin #6481, and I saved a total of $100! kathryn is submitting the ES form as we speak!

Thanks Amy for the suggestion, great idea! As far as rocking and rolling, I can buy a lot of Dramamine with a $100;):D

Edited by ramrax4

I am now booked into cabin #6481, and I saved a total of $100! kathryn is submitting the ES form as we speak!

Thanks Amy for the suggestion, great idea! As far as rocking and rolling, I can buy a lot of Dramamine with a $100;):D

Wouldnt it be great if we got the whole back half of the ship ?

Bill and LEila what about you guys for the one next to Robin and Robert with the HUGEEEEEEEE balcony 6473 ???

Wouldnt it be great if we got the whole back half of the ship ?

Bill and LEila what about you guys for the one next to Robin and Robert with the HUGEEEEEEEE balcony 6473 ???

Sounds fantastic, but we're booked in an inside cabin this time. We will be doing 3 cruises, 200 days apart and that gets a little costly. Our entire family will be cruising on the Fantasy out of Charleston in July, followed by the B2B cruises in February. Thanks for thinking of us though!

By the way...how 'bout dem Cowboys! Going to be fun watching them win the Super Bowl (again)!

:cool:Bill

Edited by jordanaire

I was going to call my PVP and see if I could change to 6473, but according to the deck plans, that cabin is right over the piano bar. Party pooper that I am :D, I go to bed fairly early, so it wouldn't be a good location for me.

One of these days, though, I'm going to have to try an aft cabin. I have a cove balcony for my cruise on the Breeze next March and am looking forward to seeing what they are like.

Sounds fantastic, but we're booked in an inside cabin this time. We will be doing 3 cruises, 200 days apart and that gets a little costly. Our entire family will be cruising on the Fantasy out of Charleston in July, followed by the B2B cruises in February. Thanks for thinking of us though!

By the way...how 'bout dem Cowboys! Going to be fun watching them win the Super Bowl (again)!

:cool:Bill

Bill - Dont forget to talk to my friend when you are ready to pull the trigger on the other one she will take good care of you trust me. Now... on to more important things....

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS !!!!! Was that awesome or WHAT !!!!!

Im so happy its football season again.

I want you and Leila to feel free to come and visit our balcony as much as you would like !! Ya know there will be some parties out there between Suze and Bruce and us... I dont however think they are big enough for LRC:D

I was going to call my PVP and see if I could change to 6473, but according to the deck plans, that cabin is right over the piano bar. Party pooper that I am :D, I go to bed fairly early, so it wouldn't be a good location for me.

One of these days, though, I'm going to have to try an aft cabin. I have a cove balcony for my cruise on the Breeze next March and am looking forward to seeing what they are like.

Sandy Im not too worried about that room its over the comedy club / karioke area and the stage is on our side of the ship. I dont think you have to worry about any loud music dancing there til all hours of the morning. If anything I think its the last comedy show that starts at midnight that might just be a little loud.

Sandy Im not too worried about that room its over the comedy club / karioke area and the stage is on our side of the ship. I dont think you have to worry about any loud music dancing there til all hours of the morning. If anything I think its the last comedy show that starts at midnight that might just be a little loud.

I've just been kind of gun shy ever since my sister-in-law and I had a cabin that was over "Bar Blue" on the Glory. It was so loud and we could hear the people singing along to the songs. It was a guaranteed cabin and ever since I've been very careful to choose my own cabin and make sure it's somewhere quiet.

I still might give my PVP a call tomorrow (she works on Sundays) and see if it's possible to change.