Which would you choose Carnival liberty or dream

I just found out I'm pregnant so I am forced to change the date of my cruise. I am debating between a cruise on carnival liberty western caribbean on auh 25 or sept 8. Or Carnival dream aug 25 eastern caribbean. Anyone any points on why they like one over the other.

Liberty would be my preference. I'm partial to the Western Caribbean, and I have a slight preference for Liberty over Dream -- although both are great ships. I enjoyed the crew, the food, and the shows on both ships, but Liberty was a little less crowded and seemed more comfortable to me.

And the knockout punch is the 2.0 upgrades on Liberty, especially (IMO) the Blue Iguana Cantina, which had the best burritos!

Congrats, by the way.

Liberty would be my preference. I'm partial to the Western Caribbean, and I have a slight preference for Liberty over Dream -- although both are great ships. I enjoyed the crew, the food, and the shows on both ships, but Liberty was a little less crowded and seemed more comfortable to me.

And the knockout punch is the 2.0 upgrades on Liberty, especially (IMO) the Blue Iguana Cantina, which had the best burritos!

Congrats, by the way.

I totally agree with the Liberty, as we love the Conquest class ships much better than the Dream class ....Dennis

If per chance there are smokers in your party, go Dream (unless you have a balcony on Liberty. ) I personally prefer Dream. Those 2.0 things are not noticeable other than a few different places to eat. I would not book Liberty just because of a burrito or Guy burger.

Have not sailed either ship, but have read nothing but good things about the Liberty. DW and I will be sailing the Liberty in about a year, cant wait. We both are favorites of the smaller class ships, the larger ones are to croweded, and seem like you are going to a circus.

I just got off the Liberty a couple hours ago and I sailed the Dream in November. I definitely prefer the Dream over the Liberty (most especially because of the cove balconies on Dream), but I think I'd have to go with the western itinerary over the eastern, regardless of the ship. Between Dream eastern or Liberty western, I'd take Liberty, but only because of the awesome ports (especially if you like scuba - we did 9 dives on this cruise!!)

I don't think you'd go wrong with either choice, honestly.

:-)

Coasterjan

Archived