Fantasy Inside Cabins Sold Out Thru 2013?

cws

I was looking on the Disney Cruise website for availability of inside cabins on the Fantasy. I checked every cruise date between now and December 2013 (the furthest month open for booking) and the only availability was higher cabins (balcony, etc.).

Is it really true that the insides book up that quickly and far in advance? Or does Disney hold back inside cabins that will open up at a later date?

Thanks in advance for any insight!

they are opening back up. they had a problem check out the oct 20 fantasy cruise for 2 people it will only cost you a little over 2 million dollars for a inside stateroom.

Stateroom

Category XAM

Help

Sleeps:

3 or 4

Size:

169 sq. ft.

Deck:

8, 9 and 10

View:

$2,000,429.88

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think they are holding onto the inside rooms until they sell out the outside rooms first. We have a family outside stateroom on the Fantasy for NYE 2013 but would love to downgrade to an inside. But something tells me when these rooms do open up, they will be MORE expensive than what I've already booked!

I think they are holding onto the inside rooms until they sell out the outside rooms first. We have a family outside stateroom on the Fantasy for NYE 2013 but would love to downgrade to an inside. But something tells me when these rooms do open up, they will be MORE expensive than what I've already booked!

You guessed right.

Right now the inside rooms are snapped up like hot cakes because they are cheaper, but later when the all the outside rooms are sold out, they will release the inside rooms at prices same as the outside rooms .

More profits for DCL :D

I know there are still inside staterooms left on the Fantasy for Spring Break 2013 (3/23-3/30), but they will only allow up to 3 in a room. Once you put 4 people, the only availability is a Cat 4 Vwrandah.

Archived