Aqua Spa Cafe

rolladice

Just got back from my first Celebrity Cruise on the Solstice. We loved the Aqua Spa Cafe and ate almost all our breakfast and lunches there. It was nice to go to a place where there were just healthy choices and not so many people.

What I would like to know is if anyone who has eaten in Aqua Spa has done any other cruise lines where they have a dining venue like this. I tried to do some research on other cruise lines but did not have much luck finding anything similar.

I would appreciate feedback on your experiences.

Just got back from my first Celebrity Cruise on the Solstice. We loved the Aqua Spa Cafe and ate almost all our breakfast and lunches there. It was nice to go to a place where there were just healthy choices and not so many people.

What I would like to know is if anyone who has eaten in Aqua Spa has done any other cruise lines where they have a dining venue like this. I tried to do some research on other cruise lines but did not have much luck finding anything similar.

Royal Caribbean does but only in the newer ships freed and Oasis class.

Royal Caribbean does but only in the newer ships freed and Oasis class.

My favorite place for lunch on X is the Aqua Spa Cafe. I know that it saved me from gaining a bunch of weight on our 15-night Century cruise! I've never sailed on Oasis or Allure, but I have been on all three Freedom Class ships. Sadly, I don't recall finding any "light-and healthy" dining options on any of them -- just Johnny Rockets -- did I miss something? :confused:

RCCL OASIS and ALLURE have the Solarium Bistro inside the Solarium pool area that offered healthy food. It was our favorite place for Breakfast and Lunch.

Liked going there for lunch, but could never find aywhere to sit. Always so crowded as there are so little amount of seats and usually would land up eating on my lap at the edge of the pool while waiting for someone to leave.

Liked going there for lunch, but could never find aywhere to sit. Always so crowded as there are so little amount of seats and usually would land up eating on my lap at the edge of the pool while waiting for someone to leave.

We love the Aqua Spa Cafe, but especially on Transatlantics you have inconsiderate folks up there taking up table space playing cards. That should be a place to eat and move on.

Same with the Mast Grill. Some folks sitting there sopping up their suds while folks are looking for a place to sit and eat their burgers.

Archived