sky suite on deck 12

raysue

We are booked on s.s. 1018 on the Mercury Oct.13 Seattle to Ensanada and Oct 21 Mexico. We, of course, would like a s.s. on 12 becouse of the larger balconey, but there an none avalable. Do you folks think that, closer to the date of sailing, (maybe after final payment is due?) that one will open up? How will we know? We have asked our t.a. to watch out for one but I would like to have a way to check on my own.The celebrity web site does not seem to list all the cabins avalable (1018 was not listed before we booked it)

Yes, I do know that our s.s. on 10 will be perfictly wonderful, but, if the better balconey is the same price, I WANT IT !!!!

Ant ideas if a cabin on 12 is likely to becoome avalable????:confused:

The closer it comes to final payment day, the more likely it is to find that one of those SS on Deck 12 becomes available. As joeyanddavid says, just keep looking and bugging your TA. I think I may have answered one of your posts in the past. 1018 is not a bad location. We had 1012 and loved it, but with 1018 you will be under the overhang, so if you are a sun worshipper you would be better off with either the first two SS on each side of Deck 10 or better still Deck 12.

Good luck!

Phil

The closer it comes to final payment day, the more likely it is to find that one of those SS on Deck 12 becomes available. As joeyanddavid says, just keep looking and bugging your TA. I think I may have answered one of your posts in the past. 1018 is not a bad location. We had 1012 and loved it, but with 1018 you will be under the overhang, so if you are a sun worshipper you would be better off with either the first two SS on each side of Deck 10 or better still Deck 12.

Good luck!

Phil

We had SS GTY and only got assigned SS 1202 , 2 weeks before sailing after we got the docs! Checked online one day and it went from Penthouse suite no room number to SS 1202.

Our TA kept bugging them.

We had a wedding too.

Good Luck.

Liz

Thanks for the posts. My hubbys birthday is the day before we sail and HE IS RETIREING THAT DAY !!! That should count for something... Yes???

My T.A. is very used to me bugging her and, I expect would probably look out for us even is I didn't bug her. (maybe MORE if I didn't bug her???)

Thanks for the advice. We can hardly wait!!!!icon10.gif

Thanks for the posts. My hubbys birthday is the day before we sail and HE IS RETIREING THAT DAY !!! That should count for something... Yes???

My T.A. is very used to me bugging her and, I expect would probably look out for us even is I didn't bug her. (maybe MORE if I didn't bug her???)

Thanks for the advice. We can hardly wait!!!!icon10.gif

Be patient, unlike me...........

Have her keep putting a bug in their ear!

Try everything and don't give up even when they assign something.

It can change too!

Liz

A couple of the big online booking web site (the kinds that handle everything: air, cars, hotels, cruises, trains, etc.) will show you a deck plans with available cabins marked for each itinerary. This isn't exhaustive, though -- it doesn't show you which cabins are being held by various travel agents and might suddenly become available because the TA's don't have them booked. But it still beats looking at Celebrity's web site. It used to the that Celebrity's web site would give you a list of available cabins in each category, and I can't see how to do that any more.

Archived