Ship wide internal phones

bunchesofun

I have heard about using the shipwide phone system to leave messages for family on your cabin phone. How does this work. Can you pick up messages from any ship phone, or do you have to go back to your cabin to collect messages?

Uh, well, just like in a hotel you can call you room from the house phone. On the ship I've used them on Lido deck inside near the buffet. Somehow I don't think this is what you mean.

Uh, well, just like in a hotel you can call you room from the house phone. On the ship I've used them on Lido deck inside near the buffet. Somehow I don't think this is what you mean.

I'm asking if you can call your room phone and pick up messages left by others. We were thinking of this as a way of keeping in contact with our 12 yo daughter. Having her leave messages when she goes from one place to another, but it would be easier if we could pick up a phone and check for messages rather than having to go back to the room to check.

No need for that reply. Just trying to figure out HOW to keep track of my child so I know where they are and what they are doing. Someone else suggested post it notes on the mirror, and yet another suggested the phone message thing and I just wanted a clarification on it. If that's what we need to do, then that's what we need to do.

Archived