Can't Book Right Now Blues

imaboo

I've got the already booked and cruise is too far away blues:cool:

Dang - that's nearly just as bad I think. Keep an eye on that countdown though! You will be sailing soon enough :)

In debt to my eyeballs, even feel a little guilty to have a cruise booked and paid for. Can't afford excursions so we will be seeing the countries on our own via our feet. Working three jobs, never home anymore, never get to see my DH. SO, maybe being at home with no cruise booked and being with the one you love is better than having an upcoming cruise.:o

SO, maybe being at home with no cruise booked and being with the one you love is better than having an upcoming cruise.:o

Can't deny that.

I love the quote from your signature "America=It doesn't matter what ship our ancesters came here on, we're all in the same boat now." Ain't that the truth.

I feel your pain! We cruise the day after you do....the 31st. Seems soooo far away.

What about a "I don't have ANY vacations booked" blues???? (except next spring break). If anyone knew how hard this is for me. I've posted on other threads about it already but life is difficult for me.:o

Ditto That.

having a cruise booked out 1 1/2 years, is almost like not having one booked,

but at least we have a group thread so we can post.

Sorry OP this is all you have...but at least you have this to get you through.

Count me in on the "Can't Book Right Now Blues"! I'm moving this summer, but we're waiting for the paperwork to be completed. (Government job.) Moving near the Pride, but everything is so much in flux, I can't book because I don't know when we will be moved in (also not exactly where -- just the general area).

It's killing me!

We have a cruise coming up in 14 days- just a quick 4 day with the kids to test the waters.

I want to book the Breeze for DH 50th birthday, Sept 2013, but Im waiting to see what happens with my job.

Im going through all the background checks and stuff for a new job. I dont want to book anything else until I know if Im changing jobs and what the new vacation policy will be. Id hate to book and have to cancel :o

So I'm starting a thread for those of us who wish they could book a cruise, but just can't do it right now. Anybody else have the Can't Book Right Now Blues?

I'm booked on 2, but I want to book for next Spring and just can't do it yet. I know the feeling all too well.

Archived