Changes to Reservation

HondaShadow

As I understand it, CCL charges $50 to make reservation changes such as changing the name of a traveling partner.

So, if I book a cruise for next December but I don't know who will be going with me....How do I book it, and will I have to pay an extra $50 to specify the partner later?

Thanks!

As I understand it, CCL charges $50 to make reservation changes such as changing the name of a traveling partner.

So, if I book a cruise for next December but I don't know who will be going with me....How do I book it, and will I have to pay an extra $50 to specify the partner later?

Thanks!

Just book the cabin as a single, then when the 2nd person is ready to book there is no fee it's just a regular booking. Of course you will have to pay the double deposit up front, and when your friend books they will have to pay a deposit, but by that time what you have paid in excess will be applied to your balance or given back to you in the form of an OBC.

Thanks!

The $50 charge to change the name is with every other rate .. but only after you pass final payment.

With ES there is a $50 pp charge if you cancel and rebook and they keep the rest of the deposit. (only before final payment, afterwards standard cancellation penalties apply)

There is no charge to change the name on any other rate than ES before final payment. .. well there are a few exceptions.. like if there was a pack n go listed before final payment .. those last minute rates.

Just book the cabin as a single, then when the 2nd person is ready to book there is no fee it's just a regular booking. Of course you will have to pay the double deposit up front, and when your friend books they will have to pay a deposit, but by that time what you have paid in excess will be applied to your balance or given back to you in the form of an OBC.

Janey - you only pay a single deposit when booking as a solo:)

Archived