Mini Bars

Also, in answer to your question about storing your own wine there, you'll have to ask the cabin steward to remove the contents in order to ahve room. Plus these aren't really refrigerators, more cooler type. there are other cabinets by the beds, the area under the desk, or shelving on the side of the desks where you can set your bottles for the cruise. There's a small ice bucket in the room which your cabin steward can fill with ice each day to help chill your wine.

Also, in answer to your question about storing your own wine there, you'll have to ask the cabin steward to remove the contents in order to ahve room. Plus these aren't really refrigerators, more cooler type. there are other cabinets by the beds, the area under the desk, or shelving on the side of the desks where you can set your bottles for the cruise. There's a small ice bucket in the room which your cabin steward can fill with ice each day to help chill your wine.

You do not need anyone else to do this. Every cruise - 14 now, we empty the fridge into a cabinet and put our Pepsi and wine bottles in. Then we put everything back on the next to last day. Takes all of 2 minutes. Stewards have better things to do on embarkation day.

You do not need anyone else to do this. Every cruise - 14 now, we empty the fridge into a cabinet and put our Pepsi and wine bottles in. Then we put everything back on the next to last day. Takes all of 2 minutes. Stewards have better things to do on embarkation day.

But I would kindly make them aware at some point what you did and show them where the contents of the fridge have been placed. I'd hate for them to CHARGE me for all those items, thinking I drank all of them!:eek:

We also just empty the contents of the minibar and put them in the lower desk drawer and just mention it in pass to the steward.

Word of warning - When you enter your stateroom check to make sure you have the big bottle of water on the vanity. When we sailed on the Valor we didnt have a bottle and was charged for it even though it was never there and we didnt drink it. The charge didnt appear on our bill till the final day and of course the line at Guest Services was 5 miles long and i wasnt going to wait in the line to argue the 5 dollar charge. Although to this day it burns me i was charged for it, when it was never there to begin with.

Archived