Welcome Kit?

Avril

I read on here (I think it was on here anyway) that you get a "Welcome Kit" of some sort in the mail from NCL. What's in this kit and how long after booking does it usually arrive? There are times I really wish the mail person would hurry the heck up!!!! :D We booked on May 8th, 2012. When should we get it? Also, does it matter how much you've paid? What I mean is, we've only paid our deposit. Willl we not get our Welcome Kit until we've paid in full? That won't be til October. Just wondering.

Thanks!!!! :D

Not sure about a Welcome kit but I booked directly through the NCL website and within a week I received a nice thank you card from a NCL Cruise Planner with her business cards and a fridge magnet card with her contact info on it. I thought that was a nice touch to give you an actual person to contact. We never received that from the other three lines we have sailed on.

Pretty sure I got the welcome kit after final payment was made. It has some coupons (nothing that great) and your preprinted luggage tags.

The Welcome Aboard booklet usually arrives about 6 weeks prior to your cruise date, providing that your final payment has been made. It provides the answers to all kinds of questions you might have about life aboard ship. In the center of it will be your colored luggage tags. By the information you provided, my guess is that you will receive the Welcome Aboard booklet during the first part of November. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Thanks!! :D Definatly looking forward to getting that!!!! :D It's really nice to see that they send you luggage tags already made. :D On Carnival, you have to print them out, fold them, strenghten them (if you want to, I use clear packing tape), all yourself!! Not horrible but definatly a pain in the a** and kind of a bummer!! :(

I read on here (I think it was on here anyway) that you get a "Welcome Kit" of some sort in the mail from NCL. What's in this kit and how long after booking does it usually arrive? There are times I really wish the mail person would hurry the heck up!!!! :D We booked on May 8th, 2012. When should we get it? Also, does it matter how much you've paid? What I mean is, we've only paid our deposit. Willl we not get our Welcome Kit until we've paid in full? That won't be til October. Just wondering.

We have only received our Welcome Kit after we have paid in full for the cruise and usually only about 30-45 days ahead of the cruise. If you don't have the Welcome Kit (which includes luggage tags) be sure to contact NCL.

We got our last time about a month before sailing - of course, after the final payment and after filling out the sail info on-line. It had a small booklet and luggage tags.

If you made reservations with NCL directly, it will be sent to your address. If through an agency or online agency, don't know, may be sent to the travel agent.

With NCL you can also print your own luggage tags when you fill out your information, if you are so inclined :D

Archived