Favorite Carnival Drink?

kayhold

My wife ordered this on the Spirit and loved it! Now she can't remember what it was. We'll be on the Spirit for 17 days to Australia---if one of you can't come up with the name she might have to try EVERY DRINK, and have plenty of time to do it.

Mudslide?

Not seclusion to Carnival, but my favorite vacation drink is the Miami Vice. (Half pina colda, half strawberry daquiri side by side). I discovered it first on a Carnival cruise, though!

tumblr_lke4vx9Drl1qgfnis.jpg

OOOOOOOO I love the Miami Vice

Here is a picture from three weeks ago on Fascination. It was a VERY yummy daquiri!

IMG_2417.jpg

And here is the FunShip. Best day ever? Who am I to argue??

IMG_2186.jpg

Is this (the second pic) a souvenir glass that you can keep?

We discovered the Twilight Zone on our last cruise. It's a blue frozen drink and it was delish! Not sure what's in it other than blue curacao .

[

I loved the Twilight Zone!! We had one on our first cruise(Miracle) at the bar on the Lido deck and then we ordered one from another bar..right out side of the dining room and the girl made a lousy one. We sent it back and she tried to fix it and it just was not as good as the first. I will try again this cruise coming up in October. BTW Here is the recipe.....:)

Twilight Zone

"This is a very pretty drink ; )"

Ingredients

o 1 fluid ounce Bacardi light rum

o 1/2 fluid ounce de kuyper melon liqueur

o 1 1/2 fluid ounces coconut cream

o 5 ounces crushed ice

o blue curacao

Directions

1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth, pour into glass and float the blue curacao over the top.

Funship special is an all time favorite! Your vacation has finally begun when you get one of those.

and I also like the blue margaritas.... yummy!!

I will so miss the old cups.... I'm down to only two left in my cabinet at home :(

Oh my that looks heavenly. I don't know how I am going to manage to get any sleep. I'm so stupidly excited for this cruise.

This looks more like my favorite; Chocolate Mocha Getaway. OOPS, the drink didn't copy. The top of p. 2 of this thread.

My wife ordered this on the Spirit and loved it! Now she can't remember what it was. We'll be on the Spirit for 17 days to Australia---if one of you can't come up with the name she might have to try EVERY DRINK, and have plenty of time to do it.

IMG0164Small.jpg

Definitely the Mocha Chocolate Getaway! :) One of my favorites!

I also really like a Dirty Banana, the mojitos, and Kiss on the Lips!

Archived