Elua in 2014

MERLOTCHAMPAGNE

Aloha,

Wow, mahalo for asking about where we will be in 2014. We are humbled that people think enough about us to ask where we will be. 2014 is a ways in the future, so it is kind of hard for me to say definitively what ship we will be on. We are normally not tendered an offer until the end of whatever season we are currently working on. For example, towards the end of this last season, we were tendered an offer for the 2012-13 season on the Golden. (Which we accepted...we will be back on the Golden for the Hawaiʻi season)

As far as 2013-14, the ship that is scheduled to do the full time Hawaiʻi run is the Star. If we are extended an offer to return after this coming season, I imagine it would be on the Star. So, as much as I hate to say it, stay tuned, or just drop us a line at our private email eluamusic@aol.com...as soon as we know anything definite, weʻll be sure to post it on Cruise Critic.

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Aloha,

Wow, mahalo for asking about where we will be in 2014. We are humbled that people think enough about us to ask where we will be. 2014 is a ways in the future, so it is kind of hard for me to say definitively what ship we will be on. We are normally not tendered an offer until the end of whatever season we are currently working on. For example, towards the end of this last season, we were tendered an offer for the 2012-13 season on the Golden. (Which we accepted...we will be back on the Golden for the Hawaiʻi season)

As far as 2013-14, the ship that is scheduled to do the full time Hawaiʻi run is the Star. If we are extended an offer to return after this coming season, I imagine it would be on the Star. So, as much as I hate to say it, stay tuned, or just drop us a line at our private email eluamusic@aol.com...as soon as we know anything definite, weʻll be sure to post it on Cruise Critic.

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

This is great news. I do hope you will be on the Star in 2014. I was very sad to see the Golden will be in doing South America instead of Hawaii, but we did book a 15 day Hawaii cruise on the Star for April 2014 hoping Elua would be on the Star for the season. Fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
Aloha,

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Dear Dave,

I am so glad you look at these boards. I am a "displaced" local girl who will be going home for 2 months this summer. Taking a Princess Cruise from the West Coast to the islands is on my bucket list. I have heard so much about the two of you. Yes, I am old enough to remember the SS Lurline.

I just did a 2 night repositioning cruise on the Golden and was not totally impressed. But I would do this cruise again if you were on it.

I put your email address into my contact list and will be sure to confirm what ship you will be on when it is time to make those reservations.

Aloha,

Renee

Aloha,

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Glad your still around. I think you were aboard the Princess when we had a tour from Tahati to Hawaii. We traveled both areas. Really enjoyed you.

• 4 weeks later...
Aloha,

A Hui Hou,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Hey Dave,

When is the end of the season? I'd just like to make myself a reminder to check the boards around that time as I'm not on cc everyday. We are planning a cruise from LA to Hawaii in December 2013 and are really hoping you all are on board as I've heard the best things. Thanks.

Aloha Kakou,

The end of the season is mid-May...so I would say that we would know something in May or early June of 2013. As soon as we know anything either way, I will post it here on CC. But if you like, you can certainly drop us a line at our email eluamusic@aol.com and check in.

Mahalo Nui,

Dave Soreff

(of Elua)

Archived