Fairbanks Steamboat

OctCruzer

I know this question may be better directed to the Alaska board, but since it's a HAL question - as part of our cruise tour in Fairbanks, a river steamboat tour is included. Does anyone know if lunch is included? I thought it was, but I cannot find any info. on it. Thanks.

On our C/T we did both the riverboat and the gold dredge, and we got a "miner's lunch" (beef stew) at the dredge. I think on excursions without the dredge you do get lunch on or near the boat. Your itinerary should tell you.

For example:

Enjoy a tour of Fairbanks including a hearty lunch at the riverboat Discovery cruise.

OR

Take a step back in time aboard the sternwheeler Discovery, and enjoy a hearty included lunch then head off to Gold Dredge No. 8

On our C/T we did both the riverboat and the gold dredge, and we got a "miner's lunch" (beef stew) at the dredge. I think on excursions without the dredge you do get lunch on or near the boat. Your itinerary should tell you.

For example:

Enjoy a tour of Fairbanks including a hearty lunch at the riverboat Discovery cruise.

OR

Take a step back in time aboard the sternwheeler Discovery, and enjoy a hearty included lunch then head off to Gold Dredge No. 8

Our itinerary says:

Your visit to Gold Dredge 8 includes many activies...and a chance to try your hand at gold panning.

Enjoy a hearty lunch at Steamboat Landing, the site of your riverboat cruise.

Depart at 2:00 for a 3 hour cruise aboard the authentic sternwheeler Riverboat Discovery.

I'm taking this to mean lunch is not included, because everywhere else where lunch or dinner is included it says "included lunch". :(

:)

For example:

OR

John, welcome back! :)

Archived