Celebrity New Ship Buid - the Poultrinox!

Lsimon

Cute! but me thinks this is a big joke!

No notices of anything that silly, especially for Celebrity, has been given to us.

Nope, it's a true story. :rolleyes:

Of course it is! We've seen the photo on the internet haven't we?

Can't wait to hear what the ship's horn sounds like. I'm sure many will cry fowl :)

Amazing what Photoship can do Larry. You Quack me up !!!

Just to make it clear - that photo isn't mine (I'm not that good a photographer) it is the famed photographer of cruise ships, and other things, Andreas Depping. I just happened on a link to it when looking at some photos of some ships on his cruise ship gallery photo site.

Can't wait to hear what the ship's horn sounds like. I'm sure many will cry fowl :)

Amazing what Photoship can do Larry. You Quack me up !!!

groan......

Hi Karynanne,

Just my sense of humor. I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Well, those who complain that Celebrity doesn't have enough for kids will love the new pool slide hidden in the duck's neck. Or will this be the ultimate "Duck Off " to the competition?

On reports that this design may be Celebrity's swan song I overheard Micky Arison say he's not phased it by it...it's like water off a ducks back to him :o

On reports that this design may be Celebrity's swan song I overheard Micky Arison say he's not phased it by it...it's like water off a ducks back to him :o

I suspect Arison's feathers are a bit ruffled that he did not come up with this design first.

Anne.

After the launch of this new design, floating poultry seems to be the new fashion.

Celebrity hast the poultrynox, Cunard will have an "old mother hen" (nooo not an insult to her majesty), and Costa will continue to put a "cock"-erel up front.

Archived