Riviera Toiletries in Concierge cabins

cscream13

I know Oceania makes a point of advertising that the Concierge cabins have Bulgari toiletries, but are they really any good? I have never relied on a hotel’s or ship’s toiletries on a trip before, but with traveling overseas and the luggage restrictions, it would be great to have one less thing to pack. What exactly is provided, i.e., shampoo, conditioner, etc? Are they any good and do they give you enough of them? What have been other ladies’ experiences? I have long hair, so I am most concerned about the shampoo/conditioner. I realize this can be a very “to each his own” question, but any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

We never sailed in concierge but the toiletries in the lower Cat worked fine for us It is a personal choice

We had bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, body gel (i think)

But if you like a specific soap or shampoo I would bring your own

They will replenish as needed

I think Concierge get bath salts as well

Lyn

This will be our fifth cruise on Oceania and I have never felt the need to bring my own shampoo and conditioner. I have long hair and think the Bulgari products are excellent. I really love the bath gel and moisturizer as well

This will be our fifth cruise on Oceania and I have never felt the need to bring my own shampoo and conditioner. I have long hair and think the Bulgari products are excellent. I really love the bath gel and moisturizer as well. They constantly r,ace the products as needed. I leave on the sink what I need replaced

This will be our fifth cruise on Oceania and I have never felt the need to bring my own shampoo and conditioner. I have long hair and think the Bulgari products are excellent. I really love the bath gel and moisturizer as well. They constantly replace the products as needed. I leave on the sink what I need replaced

What are the toiletries in the B1 Cat Verandah Cabins like please?

Someone told me they were by L'Occitane - which I would actually prefer to Bulgari anyway, so I do hope that is true.

It is Oceania labeling so have no idea where it comes from

I do not have a problem with it beats hauling stuff from home;)

Archived