Early Saver - Match email offer from bank?

jessiesgurl

Will Carnival match a price my bank sent me for my exact cruise/category?

I think technically it is a "public" rate, since I think anyone can see it, it's just a partnership my bank has with this company (we get extra points for using our credit card through this offer).

I took a screen shot, I submitted the price match; just wanted to know my chances of getting a price match/ OBC.

Thanks!!!:D

Will Carnival match a price my bank sent me for my exact cruise/category?

I think technically it is a "public" rate, since I think anyone can see it, it's just a partnership my bank has with this company (we get extra points for using our credit card through this offer).

I took a screen shot, I submitted the price match; just wanted to know my chances of getting a price match/ OBC.

IMO very slim as it's not "available" to the public to book and the rate is not offered by Carnival - Post your results? ken

Carnival says they will only match their own advertised specials from what I read but folks say stuff like this gets approved at times. Wont hurt to submit.

On two cruises, one last month and one coming in February, my agency dropped the price 100 pp but Carnival dropped it less. We got the 100 pp for each person on each cruise. However, I had to request it from the TA. No one ever calls me to tell me they are sending money.

On two cruises, one last month and one coming in February, my agency dropped the price 100 pp but Carnival dropped it less. We got the 100 pp for each person on each cruise. However, I had to request it from the TA. No one ever calls me to tell me they are sending money.

A good TA would be checking daily for drops for you.

Archived