Looking for Carnival Ship in Hurricane video

PenguinLife

I am looking for a video that I have seen online before showing a Carnival ship in a hurricane filmed from a second cruise ship, I think it was a Fantasy class ship, bobbing up and down somewhere along the gulf coast a few years ago.

I have tried searching here and on youtube, but can't find the one filmed from a second ship.

thanks

It was in 2005 as they were moving the ships between Galveston and New Orleans to escape either Katrina or the one later that year that missed galveston and hit near beaumont. Probably the Ecstasy

I am looking for a video that I have seen online before showing a Carnival ship in a hurricane filmed from a second cruise ship, I think it was a Fantasy class ship, bobbing up and down somewhere along the gulf coast a few years ago.

I have tried searching here and on youtube, but can't find the one filmed from a second ship.

thanks

This isn't a Carnival ship, but its pretty bad.

Yeah, I found that one, but not the one I am looking for. I wanted the one showing a Carnival ship since I know someone about to go on their first cruise on Carnival during hurricane season.

Oh and you're gonna try to scare the cr*p outta them huh! :eek:

This is a series of photos of a Fantasy class CCL ship bouncing around. It might be the one you're looking for. :D

Yeah, those look like still photos from the video the OP was asking about. I too remember that video but cannot find it anywhere on the web.

I wanted the one showing a Carnival ship since I know someone about to go on their first cruise on Carnival during hurricane season.

Why do you want to scare them? Why not be a friend and wish them a fun time on their cruise?

Yeah, I found that one, but not the one I am looking for. I wanted the one showing a Carnival ship since I know someone about to go on their first cruise on Carnival during hurricane season.

Why would you want to do that to them? :confused:

Why don't you just throw them a bon voyage party and you can all watch Titanic???

Maggie

Archived