Please help us pick a cabin on Glory

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

Next summer my husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary. So hard to believe!!

We are considering going on Glory. We have never been on a Carnival Ship and not sure of what special cabins may be found on Glory. We are hopeful Glory has wonderful AFT balconies and would love to snag one.

We would appreciate information or assistance regarding this ship, as well as cabin selection.

Thanks so much for your help :)

Thanks so much for your replies :) We will now begin our search in earnest!!

Does Carnival have Any Time Dining?

Thanks,

Yes they do...

I am going to send you a website with the description of cabins...will be right back with that.

Yes they do...

I am going to send you a website with the description of cabins...will be right back with that.

These websites should help you a lot in your decision.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/interactive_map/glory/interactivemap.html

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/glory/left.htm

On the first one......you have to drag your mouse to move the ship around

On conquest class ships (Glory is one), your best bet if you want to ensure a certain amount of quiet is to book Deck 7. this is the only deck that is sandwiched with cabins above and below.

On Deck 6, you run the risk of being booked over noisy bars/lounges on the Promenade Deck 5.

On Deck 8, you run the risk of having the pool area directly above you and the workers dragging out the lounge chairs at the crack o dawn every morning. Just familiarize yourself with the deck plans. If you see a room available, look at the deck directly below and above to ensure you aren't over or under anything super noisy!

Have fun!!!

we had the wrap-around balcony on the Dream this past January.

We like the aft extended balconies.These give you more space lengthwise . Not depth though.

We like the aft balconies too. These give you more depth. Not length. It is like a big square deck.

We liked the wrap-around balcony too. These give you much more length but not depth. And you get to see 2 sides of your ship. Back and Side.

Personally, we prefer balconies.

In order,

1. handicapped suite, usually 7228, port side, run risk of not getting it and not guaranteed to keep it

2. wrap-around

3. aft balcony on back of ship

4. aft extended balcony on side of ship closest to back of ship

5. regular balcony

Our next cruise, we are going to the aft balcony, next to the wrap-around, starboard side.

Here's a link for looking at pictures of different rooms on different ship google cruise liner rooms

I have also found if you google the ships name on YouTube you can find videos people post of different rooms. Nice to see pics. that a fellow cruiser has taken.

Archived