1st ship of season arrives in Vancouver

Serious Cruisers

Like any cruise ship terminal, taxis, airport buses, car rentals are available. As a local, I always use Limojet Gold when travelling to the airport. A little bit more than a taxi but much better service!!!

Leaving your luggage...you could ask one of the hotel doorman (with a tip of course) if they could check your luggage for a few hours.

post that Canada Place has luggage storage. (I asked the same question):rolleyes:

Here is the info:

CDS Baggage provides storage services at Canada Place.

Tel: 604.303.4500.

For security reasons, short-term baggage storage is available to cruise passengers only. Storage services are not available at Ballantyne terminal.

As a local, I always use Limojet Gold when travelling to the airport. A little bit more than a taxi but much better service!!!

Hi, Serious

Have you ever used Limojet Gold late at night (midnight)? I called to reserve, but they said limos are curbside around the clock w/no reservations. Just like cabs. Is this your experience?

Thanks.

Bellebaby

All of the ships that have visited Vancouver so far this season are just paying a courtesy visit as they homeport in Seattle - the first of the Vancouver based ships the Sun Princess arrives Friday and that to me is the start of the real cruisin season.

Cheers

Dennis

All of the ships that have visited Vancouver so far this season are just paying a courtesy visit as they homeport in Seattle - the first of the Vancouver based ships the Sun Princess arrives Friday and that to me is the start of the real cruisin season.

Cheers

Dennis

Not for me...I look out my office window all day and see cruise ships!!!!

We have used their service 2 times before but during the afternoon hours. We love this service and would recommend it highly. The drivers we had were like tour guides if you wanted them to be. Nice service good price!

To answer the question above, yes they were lined up at the sign, last time it was just outside the baggage claim area.

how do you get any work done, LOL. I sure wouldn't be able to keep my eyes off the pier!

I'll wave to you when I embark the Summit on the 20th ;)

It is hard to concentrate some days....4 or 4:30 is mustard so then we stick our noses against our windows and watch the passengers.

Sometimes if we are out in front of our office tower around 3:30pm you can see all the crew running back to the ship with bags and bags of supplies to meet their 4pm deadline to be back on!

Carol C

Thanks for responding to my question about Limojet Gold. We're planning on using them. If they are not there when we get in, we'll have to take a cab.

Do you know if they are available for transport back to the airport from Canada Place at disembarkation?

Thanks.

B

Archived