Waiting to debark Liberty...fantastic cruise...review to come!

Waiting on Lido to debark Liberty. This was my 13th Carnival, 16th overall. We used my friend's tags instead on my #1 tags because we thought we'd have to be off the ship to early. At 9:45, they're only up to zone 6!

Fantastic cruise! I will write a detailed review, but I had the best room steward and wait team in my 16 cruises! I was a bit concerned after reading all these threads about cutbacks and declines...had Carnival fallen that much since September? NO! Claims of cutbacks and declines are overblown, at least in my experience. More details to come when I am on my laptop, not my phone!

Looking forward to your review! Liberty for us in Sept.

Our flights are out of Miamia at noon so even though we are platinum and get of almost first, we are doing self debark... just to be sure... and we have friends that will be doing this also that are not platinum....

Thankfully I'm flying home tomorrow and my friend has a 5:45 flight. I got off the ship at 11:30. Latest ever on any cruise. Some people were understandably freaking out because they had 1:30 flights. A crew member told me Customs didn't have enough people to process everyone coming off the ship. If that's true, that's nuts! The Liberty is in port every Saturday with approximately the same amount of people getting off the ship each week. You'd think Customs would know how to staff accordingly!

Welcome back! I have been watching the Miami port webcam & saw that the ships have returned (we also watched last week when they departed). I am looking forward to reading your review. We will be on the August 18th sailing.

Archived