CC class -summitt level 8?

Michael50

Hi there.....

I'm always reading posts about cabins on all levels except the level 8 - We are booked on this level and just wondering about it - I know we do not have an obstructed view, but am curious about if anyone has stayed here..

thanks...

We were in a C2 on 8 last year and are in a similar cabin this year. I like it because we are sandwiched between decks of cabins, which means less noise. Also it's a short walk up (2 decks) to the buffet and pool and a slightly longer walk down (3 decks) to the Cafe. And by not being directly below the pool deck, not only do you not get the noise, but the overhang is not quite as close, letting a little more light onto the balcony.

j

Hi,

I cruised aboard the Celebrity Summit in late 2010 in a CC stateroom (8134) on Deck 8 and really liked it. The stateroom was very quiet and conveniently located to the elevators and stairs. I would not hesitate booking this stateroom in the future.

Chuck

We were in a C2 on 8 last year and are in a similar cabin this year. I like it because we are sandwiched between decks of cabins, which means less noise. Also it's a short walk up (2 decks) to the buffet and pool and a slightly longer walk down (3 decks) to the Cafe. And by not being directly below the pool deck, not only do you not get the noise, but the overhang is not quite as close, letting a little more light onto the balcony.

j

My husband and I will be on the 5/27 - 6/3 cruise too. We're also in a C2 on 8. So looking forward to it and hoping that Alberto has no impact.

My husband and I will be on the 5/27 - 6/3 cruise too. We're also in a C2 on 8.

Hi Emilyanne,

Click here and come join us on our roll call. We have over 70 people signed up and have organized several activities. Click here for a posting with links to our web survey and information on our activities. Don't forget to register for the Connections Party.

We'll distribute a reminder with the Connections Party to everyone on the survey form.

j

Archived