I'm SO Jealous

stephv710

of all you folks leaving for Alaska in the next couple of weeks. I have another year to wait and I'm already SO excited!

So all of you that are going this year, please come back and give reports and reviews so I can live vicareously through you! Lots of pictures too!

Have a wonderful time!

(waving from dock!!)

of all you folks leaving for Alaska in the next couple of weeks. I have another year to wait and I'm already SO excited!

So all of you that are going this year, please come back and give reports and reviews so I can live vicareously through you! Lots of pictures too!

Have a wonderful time!

(waving from dock!!)

Just remember the old saying....good things come to those that wait! Couldn't resist! We booked our trip a year in advance and it seemes like it is taking forever.........to get to May 22nd. Know exactly how you feel.

Hey Bellebaby, sounds like you are on the Carnival Spirit with us! We've had a roll call for some time now and we're meeting up with some Aussies who are doing back-to-back cruises, they'll be coming in from Hawaii. They're already on the ship having fun! Join our roll call if you'd like.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=3659748#post3659748

I'd love to join you, but I am on the Volendam. Your roll call is much more lively than ours, but I'm taking my 75 year old Mom on her first cruise. You guys would wear her out!!

I think we cross paths in port on a few days (Juneau and Ketchican). I'll wave at you.

Bellebaby

I know exactly how you feel. I have booked my Alaska cruise 9 months ago and finally it is coming up. We leave May 28th. I have also a cruise planned for May 3rd 2006 so guess what I have to wait a whole year for my next cruise too. Boo Hoo. What helps though is going everyday into the Alaska board and get all sorts of ideas.

Marilyn

Archived