Carnival Spirit - What are your best memories on her?

Pee-ah

Reading all your wonderful stories of the Spirit , I am excited its relocating here to Oz , My family and I will be sailing on her in October 2013 .... We are truely excited =) .... just one question does the Spirit have a big screen tv on the top deck ( I ask as our first cruise we went on did on P&O pacific Jewel ) we got to watch movies at night or during the day video clips etc and got to watch the footage from the dvd being filmed on board too )

Thanks In advance and Thanks for sharing your amazing experiences :)

Hi Tash B

Not currently. But I hear that she is having some work done once she gets to Oz ... So who knows :) enjoy her! She is a beautiful ship!!!

• 1 month later...
Meeting a group of friends on a roll call for a Thanksgiving cruise in 2008 which led to the formation of the Spirit Dawgs. We have sailed together each year for Thanksgiving ever since, adding to our Dawg Pound with each new roll call. In fact, the local chapter of San Diegans are getting together this weekend. The Spirit will always be special to us for creating life long friendships.

This year will seem strange, but we have renamed ourselves the Spirited Splendor Dawgs, and in 2013, I guess we'll be the Miraculous Spirit Dawgs. I'm happy we are at least getting a Spirit Class ship back here in the West.

Hello Spirited Splendor Dawgs! We met some of you last Thanksgiving on the Spirit and will be on the Splendor this year. Looking forward to another great Thanksgiving cruise and would like to meet more of you Dawgs. Are you planning on meeting somewhere on the ship? Looking forward to meeting you!

We will remember our Spirit Alaska cruise in a 4th deck aft wrap suite forever.

It was our BFF's 1st cruise and the looks on their faces were priceless at the sight of her!

Alaska in an aft wrap was so gorgeously scenic, poetic and surreal.

It really did seem like a dream, the scenic beauty was so unbelievable!

We will probably never have such an awe inspiring cruise again!

Of course our bests were asking about cruising again, somewhere warm, before dinner the first day! :D

I lived in Egypt for a year so I particularly enjoyed the Egyptian theme of the theater - what was it called - the Pharoah Lounge???

And like all of the Spirit class ships, I liked the deck plan.

Archived