Epic Large Balcony Cabin question.

Previously I have sailed on the Epic and as a solo traveler I have enjoyed my vacation in a Studio cabin. I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit this time and I'm looking at a Large Balcony Cabin (12071) or maybe an Aft Balcony.

Both are just about the same price. For location the large balcony I'm looking at suits me better and I'm sure the view will be just fine although I know a lot here like the aft views very much.

Are the balcony's really that much bigger than the normal side balconies? Any thoughts on that location? Any thought on my total non-dilemma? :D

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Previously I have sailed on the Epic and as a solo traveler I have enjoyed my vacation in a Studio cabin. I'm looking to expand my horizons a bit this time and I'm looking at a Large Balcony Cabin (12071) or maybe an Aft Balcony.

Both are just about the same price. For location the large balcony I'm looking at suits me better and I'm sure the view will be just fine although I know a lot here like the aft views very much.

Are the balcony's really that much bigger than the normal side balconies? Any thoughts on that location? Any thought on my total non-dilemma? :D

That balcony in particular is about double the depth of a standard balcony

Hi we just came off Epic Med cruise last week and was on 12071 great location and HUGE Balcony would recommend. I don't have a gr8 pic of the balcony:( but here is one of the front facing view you get.

also read my review (my last post) if you care to!a>

IMG_4258.jpg

Great picture. Thanks for posting. That balcony has a great view. Was it big enough for a lounge chair or does it just have regular chairs?

It's big enough for about 3 lounge chairs!! I sometimes went out there just to stretch my legs it was that big!

Although I think u need to request the lounge chairs we meant to but never did :(

Archived