Sensation Chef's Table Reservations Question

IIRC, it took about a month before the Triumph Maitre'd replied to me. (Maybe 3 weeks? By the time he replied, I figured the email had been lost.)

I never heard from John Heald's blog...so Maitre'd is the way to go. If Sensation has a steakhouse, I think you are supposed to email through them, not Maitre'D though.

ETA: I checked my email and it was a little over a month for them to reply to me.

IIRC, it took about a month before the Triumph Maitre'd replied to me. (Maybe 3 weeks? By the time he replied, I figured the email had been lost.)

I never heard from John Heald's blog...so Maitre'd is the way to go. If Sensation has a steakhouse, I think you are supposed to email through them, not Maitre'D though.

ETA: I checked my email and it was a little over a month for them to reply to me.

Thank you. The Sensation doesn't have a steakhouse that I know of. I know I'll never get a reply on the blog and if I post it on Facebook my husband will see it and he doesn't know about the cruise (it's a surprise for his birthday).

I guess if I don't hear back from them I can just try to book it once we're on board.

Yes it is SEMAITRED@carnival.com I just got off yesterday and did the chefs table. I was contacted a few times from this email address to work out a glitch in my reservation.

I just posted on your review. Thanks so much for clarifying this for me. I was a little worried when I didn't hear back right away. It seems most people (at least on CC) that have sent an email to make reservations for the Chef's Table heard back rather quickly. I'll keep my fingers crossed:D

Archived