What to do while waiting for my flight?

Bsan1221

The cruise gets back to Vancouver Weds. at 7:00 A.M. my flight doesnt leave from Vancouver Airport until 6:30 P.M. :eek:

Thats a LOT of time....

So what should I do???

Should I go on an excursion w/ the Cruise Line?

Do you think the Cruise Line will make us come off the ship later on??

Should I hang out in the airport?? What do I do with the luggage?

go up the Vancouver Harbour Lookout tower. great view. there's even a $1 off ticket price coupon you can find online

you could walk to gas town from the cruise ship dock

you could walk to Stanley park. There is a free shuttle that operates during the day and makes like 13 stops all over the park. the sea wall is a great place to walk around. you get a good view of the Lion's Gate Bridge and Canada Place. The vancouver aquarium is also inside Stanley Park

There's also a great "hop on hop off" bus that makes a stop right at the Pan Pacific hotel, at the pier. We did that last year and thoroughly enjoyed it! It gave us a 'quick' tour of the city!

Happy Sailings!

Where in Canada Place can I leave my luggage?

I have been to Stanley Park and the aquarium previously.....

The cruise ship offers a trip for 5 hours to Grouse Mountain and then transfer to the airport at 3:00 P.M., I have been to Grouse Mountain but years ago at night, is it worth during the day???

Where in Canada Place can I leave my luggage?

I have been to Stanley Park and the aquarium previously.....

The cruise ship offers a trip for 5 hours to Grouse Mountain and then transfer to the airport at 3:00 P.M., I have been to Grouse Mountain but years ago at night, is it worth during the day???

Here's the info on Baggage Storage at Canada Place:

CDS Baggage provides storage services at Canada Place.

Tel: 604.303.4500.

For security reasons, short-term baggage

I had a similar "problem" when I had a late flight out of Fort Lauderdale last year. At the time I didn't think it would be a big deal to just sit at the airport and wait. Now I wish I had gone ahead and booked an excursion via the cruiseline. They make sure your luggage is safe and they'll take you to the airport afterwards. :)

I had a similar "problem" when I had a late flight out of Fort Lauderdale last year. At the time I didn't think it would be a big deal to just sit at the airport and wait. Now I wish I had gone ahead and booked an excursion via the cruiseline. They make sure your luggage is safe and they'll take you to the airport afterwards. :)

Thanks for the info.

I think I may book through the cruise line.. I dont think I could wait so many hours at an airport. I will try my best to get off the ship last and have a nice long breakfast, etc.

Thanks for the info.

I think I may book through the cruise line.. I dont think I could wait so many hours at an airport. I will try my best to get off the ship last and have a nice long breakfast, etc.

Remember that if you book a shore excursion through the cruise line, most of the time you are the first to get off the ship....

Archived