New Loyality program rolling out this year

ManyMore

How did they determine Priority Boarding on Noah's Ark? Were you allowed to carry on your own water or only a "reasonable amount"? Did the room stewards make Towel Humans?

haha..wondered if the MDR had good food..no "comfort foods"?

escargot?

How did they determine Priority Boarding on Noah's Ark? Were you allowed to carry on your own water or only a "reasonable amount"? Did the room stewards make Towel Humans?

Wonder if they had smuggling back than?

I see many that have 2 or more future cruises planned...my question is: Are these cruise that you have actually put a deposit on or that you are planning (wanting) to take?

I don't list them until they are booked.

In this case, these 3 are booked and fully paid for.

I have one or two more in September that we will go on...but are not booked yet...so they are not listed.

I can't decide between a B2B on the Elation or a 7 day on the Conquest....

Goo one. Maybe they will wait until Dec 22nd ,2012 using the Mayan calendar--that way they won't have to bother > ;) LOL

being they couldn't even see the spanish coming, i hardly believe they could see anything else in the future.

Having just booked with Princess again, I was taking a look at the loyalty program there. This cruise will get me to my 5th cruise with them meaning my next will be platinum. They have a either/or system with days/cruises. Looking at the plan it is pretty awesome.

The highest level kicks in at 151 days/16th cruise.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/eliteMemberShipBenefits.jsp?random=1124328584221.8108

Goo one. Maybe they will wait until Dec 22nd ,2012 using the Mayan calendar--that way they won't have to bother > ;) LOL

Good date to start - I am on the Breeze that day!:D (that, of course, depends if the world ends or not!)

Archived