Coxen Hole Last Minute Suggestions ASAP

texas greeneyes

It really seems odd that Carnival would dock at Coxen , as they have Mahogany bay, but either way, you can look up Victor Bodden on line or ask anyone there . He does really good island tours in a private cab for $40 PP for a couple , or$25 PP for four..He is very good and you will be glad you did it , if that is the kind of excursion you want...

Taxi or bus to Mayan Princess Resort, gorgeous pool, beach and water, loungers and use of resort for $15pp, taxi will cost $25pp, bus can be caught just outside and down couple blocks from port and will cost $6.

Tabayana beach in same area is just down the beach, great public beach same transportation applies:

30kgmcl.jpg

rfdj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully, you found a tour you liked. If you haven't sailed yet once you get off your ship ask someone to point you in the direction of Victor Bodden's kiosk and book a tour with them. You can do anything you want for the day.

I would imagine the OP ended up in Coxen Hole because there was too many Princess, HAL, and Carnival ships docking in Mahogany Bay. I would rather dock in Coxen Hole any day!

Hopefully, you found a tour you liked. If you haven't sailed yet once you get off your ship ask someone to point you in the direction of Victor Bodden's kiosk and book a tour with them. You can do anything you want for the day.

I would imagine the OP ended up in Coxen Hole because there was too many Princess, HAL, and Carnival ships docking in Mahogany Bay. I would rather dock in Coxen Hole any day!

The OP is home already!!! (old post).

No, Carnival moves to Coxen Hole when possible if their pier at M Bay is closed due to bad weather/high winds. They don't "over book" ships.:D

The OP is home already!!! (old post).

No, Carnival moves to Coxen Hole when possible if their pier at M Bay is closed due to bad weather/high winds. They don't "over book" ships.:D

Well, hopefully still good info for those that might be going in the future. :D:D:D:D:D

Archived