Port Canaveral arrival time

I planned a vacation for a group of six aboard FOS and we sale in 53 days. We are staying overnight a stone throw away from the port and I was wondering what would be the best arrival time to maximize the time aboard that first day? Like many people who are staying overnight or driving to port we want to get on the ship as soon as possible.

I planned a vacation for a group of six aboard FOS and we sale in 53 days. We are staying overnight a stone throw away from the port and I was wondering what would be the best arrival time to maximize the time aboard that first day? Like many people who are staying overnight or driving to port we want to get on the ship as soon as possible.

You can get on the ship around 11:30. When we went on Freedom, we took the 10:30 shuttle to the port and were at the pool bar having a drink by 11:45. Only waited maybe 1/2 in the terminal once we were checked in.

I agree with Karena. A good time to arrive at the terminal is 11am. This will give you time to go through security, check-in, and you shoud have only a short time to wait until they start boarding.

Which hotel did you choose near Port Canaveral? Do they offer shuttles?

We booked the Country Inn suites and yes it has a shuttle service that was included in the cruise package. Unlike some of the other hotels it was included for all six of us, where as a few others say the first two are free and after that you pay. It also comes with a buffet breakfast that is included in the package, although I'm not sure how hungry we will be due to excitement.

Archived