Carnival Conquest 4-29-12

Babycat

WOW! I watched the first video....and immediately had to watch all four!!! You did an amazing job filming & editing these videos!! I also enjoyed your music selections. These are possibly the best cruise videos I've seen! Bravo!!!

Please tell me what equipment you used (cameras, lenses & editing program).

Thanks for sharing....and once again, great job!!!

WOW! I watched the first video....and immediately had to watch all four!!! You did an amazing job filming & editing these videos!! I also enjoyed your music selections. These are possibly the best cruise videos I've seen! Bravo!!!

Please tell me what equipment you used (cameras, lenses & editing program).

Thanks for sharing....and once again, great job!!!

Thank you for the compliment! :) All I used was a Go Pro2 and a Canon S95. I edited it with windows movie maker. I really want to try another program (cheap) for the color correction ability but I don't know where to begin. lol.

Wow BMJJR! I just looked at your playlist. Any compliment I get from you means alot seeing as your videos are awesome. You appear to have just as much fun as I do when getting your shots lol. I just had to go through all of them. They make me want to cruise Royal Caribean.

Here's one I did last year aboard the Carnival Triumph...

http://youtu.be/P_ExrwOyBlQ

Just watched your Triumph video.....another GREAT production.

Thanks for sharing your equipment info. I was thinking of getting that go pro camera but I didn't think it worked with windows movie maker......and I was pleasantly surprised to learn you were using moviemaker. That's the program I use, but my videos don't look as good as yours. Are you using a new or high def version of movie maker????

I'm really impressed with the quality of your videos. We are booked on Allure April 2013.....join us and help me make the next video :-)

Just watched your Triumph video.....another GREAT production.

Thanks for sharing your equipment info. I was thinking of getting that go pro camera but I didn't think it worked with windows movie maker......and I was pleasantly surprised to learn you were using moviemaker. That's the program I use, but my videos don't look as good as yours. Are you using a new or high def version of movie maker????

I'm really impressed with the quality of your videos. We are booked on Allure April 2013.....join us and help me make the next video :-)

I'm using windows 7 and the latest version of moviemaker. I'll have to look into the Allure as I've been longing for a different experience.

Those are some of the best cruise videos if have seen. You did a great job!! We were in some of the same ports as you were at the same time, we were on the Glory. Looks like I'm going to have to get me another camera after seeing your vidoes, my wife will not be happy:)

Those are some of the best cruise videos if have seen. You did a great job!! We were in some of the same ports as you were at the same time, we were on the Glory. Looks like I'm going to have to get me another camera after seeing your vidoes, my wife will not be happy:)

LOL. Thanks Charlie911. The GoPro sure is worth the price though. As a camera, it could be better but for the price you can't beat it.

• 2 months later...

Archived